  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

im not sure if anyone has posted any versions of hitler but i made hitler with 1: body of the gangster from adventurers 2: head from technition from the A-wing set 3: black hair peice and you have a hitler minifig to run around stealing from the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: More inventories on peeron.com!

(...) NO. Not at all. I think that Partref is organized very intuitively. And with all of the keyword searches available, the only reason for not finding a part on partref is because the part does not yet have a listing there. I have been using (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  9326p79: Minifig Torso w/ SW Rebel Pilot Pattern  [DAT]

I'm still not sure about the colors on the mechanical chest thing, but let me know what you think. Looks best at >200%. -John Van 0 Minifig Torso w/ SW Rebel Pilot Pattern 0 Name: 9326p79.dat 0 Author: John VanZwieten 0 Unofficial Element 1 16 0 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: TV

(...) First of all, what size do you want to build it? Minifig scale? lifesize? some other scale? For a minifig scale TV, I usually just use a black 1x2 brick, put a small control stick on for an antenna, and maybe some kind of sticker on one side (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: UK J-Boxes (was: So What)

(...) I suspect the sorted minifig bags (whole, partial, accessories) were from the Minifig J-Box ?? (...) The proposal sounds OK to me. Chris (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  WTB/T: Space Minifig Jetpacks

Hey: I am looking for some of those jetpacks from Classic and 90s Space sets. In the partsref they are described as "4736 Minifig Jet-Pack with Stud On Front." I'm looking for several in black. Please write to me privately. Thanks in advance, -- (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: The Gathering - A Minifig Class Picture

(...) Still, if that's what 147 minifigs looks like, I might be seriously underestimating my minifig population... They're an oppressed majority! eric (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Torso with Train Red Vest Pattern - 973pb2.dat

(...) We are going to struggle to find good links between the "theme" names and the abbreviations, but would Rx for (R)ailroad make this a little easier to remember? Should we ~move the existing 973P19 (Minifig Torso with Train Chevron Pattern)? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Inventory for Space/Futuron/set-6893.inv

This inventory may be freely used, distributed, corrected or added to databases. Jennifer and Dan Boger are especially welcome use this inventory in any way they see fit. Please just credit me for doing the inventory. Set: 6893 Set Name: Roboprobe (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: what is the rarest minifig set

(...) I think the 'Timmy', because every Timmy has been taken apart, melted down, mutilated and eaten by various pets. On a (more?) serious note: I think the modern minifigs are rarer than older ones. In the good ol' days, minifigs with certain (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  birckshelf minifig image

Not sure where to post this but prior to brickshelf shuting down to remove the porn there was a way to set a minfig image for your galler when people did a pople search. Right now all the gallerys have a standard green minifig. Is this option will (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  lugnet.build.minifig? (Was: Re: New newsgroup ... lugnet.minfig?)

(...) There is perhaps more scope than you think: Q. "I want some less-generic pirates - any ideas?" A. "Use some of the Ninja torso's and Wild West heads, etc etc" While that example is very generalised by virtue of the fact that I just made it up, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

(...) It's works fine for me. Actually this and the one in LDAO were the inspriation for my Minifig plugin for LDesignPad. -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, I have a red beard and glasses. When I saw the technician in the new space port sets I thought that looked the closest to me so far. DJ Zorn Jeff Johnston wrote in message <367DB0AE.790EBD@med...ne.net>... :So...I was thinking...(dangerous (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  6841 - Mineral Detector

This inventory was created from scanned instructions. It may be freely used by anyone who wishes to. Not sure on the 2x2 slope brick with Computer Panel Pattern is correct - my 20 year old memory seems to recall this one being correct but it could (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New Part: 3901.dat - Minifig Hair Male

I only looked at it briefly, but let me give it these two faint praises: 1. It's *far* better than not having any minifig hair pieces. 2. It looks a heckuva lot more accurate than any other attempt I've seen at minifig hair, including the renderings (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

The Hagrid body is very interesting. I find it odd how they designed it to only work with itself; no other hair/beard will fit on the body, and, like Matthew said, the beard won't fit on anyone else. I still think the minifig looks cool, though. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  MOC: Minifig i skala 6:1

Ja, då var den 'klar' då, minifigen i skala 6:1. Lite tråkig, nästan helt vit, men den har i alla fall vissa likheter med originalet :-) Han kan både stå och sitta, och givetvis plockas isär på samma sätt som en riktig minifig. (URL) blå, svarta och (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  LDA2001 Quickstart (Was: Automated minifig walking...)

(...) My program was written a couple of years ago. The primary idea was not the program itself, but to create a syntax that could cover all needs for animation. There are many programmers at Lugnet much more skilled than me, so I thought that if (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(URL) I've yet to purchase any of the new Toy Story sets, and I am curious about the new, taller Woody minifig. Here are my questions: Is it that just the legs and arms are larger/longer? Are the arms removable? Is the torso the same as a regular (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>