 Harry Potter / 706
Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:41:05 GMT

The Hagrid body is very interesting.  I find it odd how they designed it to
only work with itself; no other hair/beard will fit on the body, and, like
Matthew said, the beard won't fit on anyone else.  I still think the minifig
looks cool, though.

KEith

From: "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've take pictures of the Minifigs from the Harry Potter sets we have • here,
and they have been posted to brickshelf here:

Thank you Troy.

So...after all of the discussions, the Hagrid figure turns out to be a
standard minifig head on a custom creatorfig body...the hair/beard is one
piece, but made in such a way as to make it useless on anything BUT the
Hagrid body...hmmm...along with the glowing Snape/non-glowing Peeves thing,
this is about the strangest design choice from the sets so far (IMO). All
of
the other heads, hair and torsos are definately welcome...ESPECIALLY the
Dumbledore hair...too cool...

Other thoughts?

Matt