 Harry Potter / 707
Re: knights armor in set 4709?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:42:33 GMT

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!  You are so insanely lucky.  I've never found any legos at
yard sales near me.  I've thought about posting signs around campus and see
if anyone has old legos they want to get rid of.  How long ago was it that
you found the castle?

KEith

From: "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com, lugnet.castle@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: knights armor in set 4709?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:00:51 GMT

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GJz039.CqM@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have had dreams that I found a Yellow castle or its minifig complement • at
a yard sale, but it never happened for true!  Lucky, lucky.  The yard • sales
in my area are not exactly heavily laden with Lego.

[ ... snipped ... ]

It entirely possible that this could happen because it happened to me!
Below is a link to some images on Brickshelf of a lot of LEGO I found at a
yardsale in my neighborhood (for $2).  It turned our that the Yellow
Castles
was almost complete (the castle itself is complete, there are some missing
minifigs).

The original thread regarding this FOTW is at:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=29911

It turns out that the same lot also contained most of the minifigs from 677
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/677) as well as an older Exxon station.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders