 Harry Potter / 711
Re: knights armor in set 4709?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:44:51 GMT

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:F225PBjxPGsKsJbB8qr00001bbb@hotmail.com...
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!  You are so insanely lucky.  I've never found any legos • at
yard sales near me.  I've thought about posting signs around campus and • see
if anyone has old legos they want to get rid of.  How long ago was it that
you found the castle?

KEith

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have posted signs in coffee shops and at the YMCA little success.  I have
found a couple of deals at yard sales but for the most part it was pure
coincidence.  I don't get out to many yard sales, it is hard to do with
three kids under the age of six and another on the way!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot