 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3912
Re: Minifig Torso with Train Red Vest Pattern - 973pb2.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger writes:
here is another torso. Steve before i send to parts tracker i would like the
pattern class Bx to be designated as Trains. i have maybe 4 to 5 train
torso's to go.

sub file can be found here
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=3906

We are going to struggle to find good links between the "theme" names and
the abbreviations, but would Rx for (R)ailroad make this a little easier to
remember?
Should we ~move the existing 973P19 (Minifig Torso with Train Chevron Pattern)?

Chris