 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3925
Re: Minifig Torso with Train Red Vest Pattern - 973pb2.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:

Did you include the unique torso and head from the LegoLoco promo
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2585.

Which head is unique?  From the picture on LUGNET, one looks like Timmy and
other looks like the Town waiter.

This set has a second head for the yellow train fig, for when he puts on his
superman(TM) cape! It includes a red mask. See the photo in
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2585/2585-02.html

Either way, I did not include these parts in my counts.

Even so I'd also support putting them all
in Modern Town as p8x.

OK, I'll update the pattern codes page.

Steve

Chris