 General / 55476
55475  |  55477
Subject:
Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:55:23 GMT

I’ve yet to purchase any of the new Toy Story sets, and I am curious about the new, taller Woody minifig. Here are my questions:
  • Is it that just the legs and arms are larger/longer?

  • Are the arms removable?

  • Is the torso the same as a regular minifig torso?

  • Will a regular MF head fit onto Woody’s torso (assuming that it is somehow different from regular MF torsos)

Any help in answering any and all of my questions would be greatly appreciated!

JOHN