  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Is this enough to start a minifig box?

There is a slight flaw in my plan to start a minifig box: I forgot that I had a major purge last year and auctioned off most my spare figures :-( Anyway, I had a rummage through the spares box and came up with this lot, which is more minifig parts, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) kind (...) minifig. (...) Yes, actually. It might take a little while to work out the details in my head by I am definately going to make her gunship. The only thing I think will be really off, is the top hatch will need to be twice as large (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  2887 Oil Pump with Pumper

Hi, Here is the inventory for 2887 Oil Pump with Pumper, done from a MISB set. Kevin 2887 Oil Pump with Pumper 2 4070 Red Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight 3 3003 White Brick 2 x 2 1 3002 Black Brick 2 x 3 1 4485 White Minifig Cap 1 3626bp04 Yellow Minifig (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!

Hey Starship gang! Well, after doing some math, I realized that I have now built 30 minifig scale space vessels for Starship RPG. Yes, a few of them were fighters and shuttles which are small craft and do not take much time to build. However, with (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Grey minifig hands / Transparent stickers?

Hi Folks, A couple of questions here - I've been looking for a pair of grey minifig hands, but unfortunately the only set they appear in according to the peeron inventory is number 6674, the Alpha Team ATV: (URL) wondering if anyone knows of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  "Medifig" - New scaling for minifig parts  [DAT]

Hi, everyone! I've been working with LEGO's for a long time, and LDraw/MLCad for a while. Judging by some of the posts I've read, I'm not the only one dissatisfied with the overly "cute" juniorized minifigs. I do not own any of the technic figures, (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) the (...) floating (...) other (...) a (...) WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY SPOIL THE MOVIE (but who hasn't seen it yet?) We got a Queen Amidala minifig (Padme), so what we really want is the fake queen. Also, though a completely different (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  handy uses

I'm frustrated by minifig hands not fitting into the rest of the LEGO system. I have only found one place, other than minifig 'wrists', that accepts the little hand stem. That being the hip joint inside the minifig leg when it's removed. I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  970p101.dat (Minifig Hips with SW Gunbelt pattern)  [DAT]

This DAT file requires the subpart posted here: "(URL) Please LMKWYT! ;-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Hips with SW Gunbelt pattern 0 Name: 970p101.dat 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 Unofficial Part 0 0 CATEGORY minifig 0 0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Is 1:40 minifig scale? (was Project YAMATO)

(...) I agree with previous posts that the variability of minifigs, not to mention their dispropotion nature means that a number of scales are possible. However, for me personally Minifig scale is not really 40:1. I have been doing a lot of work (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Inventory of 6713 Grip'n'Go Challenge

Here is 6713 in peeron format - feel free to grab it for any use. Excuse the smooshed lines; I wish there were a better way to post these. Unknown piece numbers: Ball Smooth 6.5 Diameter Minifig Helmet Visor with Antenna (same as Ice Planet) String (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: tool for patterned parts

(...) I used to do minifig heads using quad2dat, but not in the standard way, since the minifig head template in quad2dat would stretch out the pattern in wierd ways. Instead, I would use the template for a flat part like the minifig torso, and then (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Inventory of 6392

This inventory was generated by assembling the set from the instructions. The parts for this set were mixed in with parts from many other sets, so this inventory does not include extra parts, but should include all parts necessary to build the main (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  New part : Minifig Torso with Patch Pocket Pattern  [DAT]

Here is the old Town/Train workman torso. Please LMKWYT - Chris 0 Minifig Torso with Patch Pocket Pattern 0 Name: 973p24.DAT 0 Author: Chris Dee (chris_w_dee@hotmail.com) 0 Unofficial Element 1 15 0 2 -10 1.25 0 0 0 0 1.25 0 1 0 4-4disc.dat 1 16 0 2 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  3626b105.dat - minifig head w/ SW smirk & brown eyebrows pattern  [DAT]

As promised, here it is. Please LMKWYT! ;-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Head with SW Smirk and Brown Eyebrows pattern 0 Name: 3626bp???.dat 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com) 0 Unofficial Model 0 0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Classic Trilogy", (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Please produce a StarWars Minifig Pack

Hi Lego, I hope you read this newsgroup. I would like to request a Star Wars minifig pack. It could contain regular Stormtroopers, Leia (Hoth style hair and costume), Jawas, Yoda, more Stormtroopers, Hoth Stormtroopers, more Hoth rebels. A droid (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

Hello there, I have exactly the same problem: since the installation of the new version the minifig wizard gives an 'this program has performed an illegal operation' error (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Darth Maul minifig head - a work in progress

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4DyFE.81v@lugnet.com... (...) yet, (...) the (...) I'm going to take things a little slower before I post a DAT again! Firstly (the easy problem) was that I posted using OE, next time (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Wanted parts list

Hi I'm in need of these parts to complete some older sets that I've purchased recently: 1 Black Minifig Shovel 1 Dark Gray Minifig Screw Driver 1 1x1 Yellow Plate 2 2x2 White Small Radar Dishes If there is anyone who have extras of them and want to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Darth Vader minifig keychain has printed face!!!

(...) Are they still doing the free brick keychain deal? (...) In the future, I think you will find that if you give it a slow steady pull, the chain part will come out of the minifig without any damage. I've removed the chains from two like this (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>