 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 990
989  |  991
Subject:
Wanted parts list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:21:33 GMT

Hi

I'm in need of these parts to complete some older sets that I've purchased
recently:

1 Black Minifig Shovel
1 Dark Gray Minifig Screw Driver
1 1x1 Yellow Plate
2 2x2 White Small Radar Dishes

If there is anyone who have extras of them and want to part with, I'm ready
to pay for or trade them with Turkish catalogs (1) (2)

You can reply me at sgore@superonline.com

Thanks

Selçuk

(1) These are the standard free catalogs that can be found throughout the
Europe and Asia/Pacific region, printed in several different languages,
covering all the available sets (not only system range, includes duplo,
primo, scala, freestyle, service and other stuff), of 22x22 cm (8x8 inches)
size, and having 50-60 pages. Only difference of mines are being printed in
Turkish and available set range (some ins, some outs).

(2) I have also several other European in-box catalogs (system and technic,
from 1996-1998), several on-page brochures (of several themes, from
1997-1998).