  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 301 – 320 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A Technic set DB outline

Hi: First, thanks for everyone's help with my earlier database question. Here is a new one: does anyone have a Lego database in a true relational format (with all of the normalization, etc)? I have come up with an outline that will hold all of the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig head. I agree that some of the older space fig robots aren't yellow headed, nor is Darth. But I'd call (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  aquanauts inventories

here are inventories of all the aquanauts sets. i have not inventoried aquasharks yet... i have inventoried the aquazone parts pack and the aquazone minifigs pack. inventory for 1728/6145 crystal crawler 92 pieces 1 pair minifig knife silver 1 pair (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Busse's LEGO Auction Update: Items not yet sold

Busse Technical Service's LEGO Piece Auction UPDATE: All items not yet sold (that do at least have bids) Here's a list of items that have not yet advanced to 'Sold' on my auction site, but have at least received bids. This list is also available at (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Busse's LEGO Auction: Items without bids

Busse Technical Service's LEGO Piece Auction UPDATE: All items without bids Here's a list of items that have not yet received bids on my auction site. If these items are bid on they should move to 'Going Once' status within 48 hours. This list is (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Update info for Lugnet Database Volume III

Hi As a first word, I should clear some for the set inventories that I sent yesterday: - Any "unnecessary" extras are not included. These includes 1x1 rounds, gray/black pins, 1/2 pins, 3/4 pins, bushings and 1/2 bushings, 1x1 tiles, small lever (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) I once found a large Techinc wheel, woohoo, now I've got 5 of them I can build an.... ummm... Cheers Tim (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I'm a student. Maybe I'll take him to my Chinese test. Maybe I should study for my Chinese test. Oh well, too late. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Self as Minifig?

So...I was thinking...(dangerous occupation, I know) If and when I ever get my LEGO page up and running (sometime after I get my scanner working again and take some pictures of whatever I'm working on at the time - alternately, if I ever spring for (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Oh, DAMN, I forgot to bring one! Oh, wait, I already HAVE 100+ here ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) You mean AOL is allowing you to keep your Lego stuff at work? Wow... :) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Thousands of Elements Auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  parts sale - parts lot #1

I have posted several parts sales to RTL from my home account (mindspring) brackets are quantity available. Prices are for each line (ex: 8 white shutters are $.30) This is a sale, not an auction. You pay shipping -- I'll try to keep the postage (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Don't send them in envelopes (Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day)

(...) A bubble pad envelope is fine, because it is thicker ( greater than a 1/4") and machines can't process it. I know the postage is more, but piece of mind is better. (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Rendering chrome pieces in POV-Ray

I can't recall having seen any LDraw models rendered in POV-Ray using chrome pieces, so I thought I'd show an example how it can be done. One way is to use one unique colour for the chrome pieces when compiling the model in LDraw. After doing the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Don't send them in envelopes (Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day)

(...) Mmm, good point. Maybe turn a small LEGO box inside-out, and put another one inside that and use $.55 postage x2 ? Or how about a bubble-pad envelope -- are those safe? --Todd (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, I have a red beard and glasses. When I saw the technician in the new space port sets I thought that looked the closest to me so far. DJ Zorn Jeff Johnston wrote in message <367DB0AE.790EBD@med...ne.net>... :So...I was thinking...(dangerous (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) YES! Set number 6565 (The Construction Team) Comes with one standard minifig head. The other two are very simple as well. plain minifig heads with very simple moustaches. Tim (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I don't think anyone did. Not that such a definition would stick anyway. (...) I (personally) count the Explorien white android as being a minifig. And if/when C-3PO comes out, I'll count him as a minifig too (reserving the right to change (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>