 Administrative / Database / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Update info for Lugnet Database Volume III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:15:20 GMT

Hi

As a first word, I should clear some for the set inventories that I sent
yesterday:

- Any "unnecessary" extras are not included. These includes 1x1 rounds,
gray/black pins, 1/2 pins, 3/4 pins, bushings and 1/2 bushings, 1x1 tiles, small
lever arms and bases, minifig helmet visors, pirate swords, revolvers, 1x1
plates, L&S colored globes, and all other tiny (or rather large in some sets,
like 1x2 and 1x6 plates, or palm tree leaves) tid bids, which is not used in any
featured models in sets. The other extras, which are necessary to build second
or other fetured models is of cource included.

- My total piece counts may not be same as official lego piece counts, since I
generally use the L-CAD piece identification scheme. (some hinges/turntables are
considered as seperate pieces, minifig counted as one unique piece, etc.)

- Stickers could be applied on different pieces, rather than the pieces featured
in Instruction booklets, to avoid multipiece stickers. They can be totally not
applied, too

- I used piece numbers from L-CAD and from the pieces, some of the pieces have
not piece numbers though.

- I also used the naming convention mainly from L-CAD, but I make some changes
to make some names more clear.

And, here is the excerpt from my 1981 German Train Catalog:

I sent alternative pictures for these sets:

1107, 7850, 7851, 7852, 7853, 7854, 7855, 7856, 7864, 7858, 7859, 7862, 7860,
7863, and 7861

These sets are missing from database:

1101, 1102, 1104, 1109, 1110, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141,
1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147

regards,

Selçuk