  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig description

(URL) is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:HBH25z.Fnq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

(...) Yes, but I was updating the pics with the new helmets. There are a few people who will definitely get the first few batches. (...) Never fear, I'm working closely with the CAD/mold designer on these. I think everyone will be very pleased when (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

(...) There is no BAR as of yet, but I think I need to make one. What you're referring to is the M1 Garand in the pics. There will be more designs before they go to the molding shop...like bazookas, 30 cal.MG and maybe more. (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!

(...) When posting there you have to post a copy to another newgroup and set the followup there too! HTH! Like your creations although I don't know their "real life" counterparts being a Swede and not into comics/cartoons/action toys. Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!

(...) Thanks for clearing that up! I remember that I did try to post and follow up to another group, but that didn't work either! In any case, it's working now so my noob fumblings are hopefully over. Garett (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

(...) Oh, well, im not too good on my WW2 weps, but the m1 looks plenty nice then! Have ta buy a few of them bazookas too... Thanks, Marcus (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

(...) Remarkable! I saw this thing on brickshelf a couple of days ago and wanted to post about it, but I figured I'd wait until you publicly announced it. The pictures of all the structural reinforcing that went into building this is quite (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

(...) I also noticed a similar phenomenon while building my bridge deck, and surprisingly, it didn't only bend downwards (URL) but sideways too! (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

(...) construction process, and you obviously did a lot of planning with this one. (...) It happens with bricks, too, and with 1x3x4 panels it's pretty extreme. A major bummer for some designs. This is something MLCAD doesn't prepare you for, and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

Hi all! Call it tiny, call it pathetic, call it cute, here is my first real MOC since the end of my dark ages (oct 2002). Thanks to Tim Strutt for kindly taking this photo and movie at the MONLUG train show. The vehicle is very slow, due to the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Here is a bunch of pics of it on the brickshelf gallery. Sorry if the images are big, I'm still a newbie with my camera and image software. Comments are appreciated! (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Yep, those photos need some croppin' alright! (...) Would it be possible to reduce the links by one unit to tention them slightly? It craves for another motor and skid steering :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Tried that, but it's too tight... if I do it, the motor won't be strong enough to power them. (...) The reason why I started this model was because I *thought* no one else had the idea before, but now that I've seen David's model (in reply to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) As they say... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;-) I should have suspected, after I saw you using many of the same/similar parts (light blue window, red 4 wide roof, four z24 and two z16 gears) :-) Also glad you could make it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) I built the train station shown on this picture: (URL) for the BayLTC layout last year. It has a Mindstorm controlled elevator. It uses a regular Technic motor to make the cabin move and two micro motors to open and close the sliding doors on (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) No need to cover, as David pointed out. Now you improve on his model, that how things work. Iterations after iterations until it's perfect or as perfect as it can be with your collection and or other limitations. When you find nothing more to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Lightsaber Shortcut - Dual Light bars

(...) Only because full length seemed too long. The main reason I asked about this one is because of the shortened bars. As far as I know they do not exist. I can make them full length and post it. Paul P.S. I also added POV light.dat to each of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) What are you looking for. I'm interested in the Stormtroopers and Skeletons. Derek (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig Nation: Represent

(...) I'd be interested in some Stormtroopers and skeletons Calum. I'll bring what smiley minifgs that I have tomorrow... john (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>