  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2321 – 2340 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Really cheap Star Wars minifigs

There is a pack of 6 Luke (Pilot) figures going for $1.00! And a bunch of others. Just do search on 'minifig' on the intro page. Less then 24 hrs! Pat J (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) I'll make a guess. I'm guessing that the Rock Raiders will go arctic. At least that can explain the "Kenny" minifig we have been seeing recently... Fredrik (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Arctic is Town (was: Re: My Analysis of the 2000 Sets)

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3828cc92.109117151@...et.com>... (...) 6520, (...) If this is the case then Futbol shouldn't be considered part of Town/City Center. I just wonder how far TLG go with it. Already the bus and TV crew are on my want list (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: MF Goofup?

(...) I think you're right! If only they had a Chewie minifig - he'd never have let that slip. Richard (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

(...) Wow. That is impressive. Especially when seen with the minifig for size comparison. I look forward to seeing more of your work. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Datsville is filling up!

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FKLAp5.Lsy@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) :) (...) Better keep it handy--it seems to be a genetic flaw :-) But easily fixed. Jeff, could I possibly con you into adding minifigs to your mall? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Solar Powered Racing Spacecraft  [DAT]

(...) Oops, I though I attached the DAT file. Lets try this again... --Bram 0 Solar Powered Race Craft 0 Name: sunjammr.dat 0 Author: Bram Lambrecht <blambrec@student.chuh.org> 0 0 (Inlined) 0 1 16 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 -1 0 0 3020.DAT 1 16 0 0 70 0 0 1 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/2 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) QE1, when she died in 1603 was well into her 70's. It's not quite the picture of her one conjours up when you think of all those portraits of her in her full regalia, with bejewelled gowns and ruffled collars that showed no exposed flesh (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) That sounds likely; it's hard to get across the subtle difference between "space-like" and LEGO System™ Space in spoken converstion, especially when the speaker hasn't studied the historical product line carefully. :) (...) No, the LEGO Star (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's a first draft of the first few questions - comments please! Buying Lego FAQ Before reading the individual questions and answers, there are four resources you should know about which may well, between them, give you the answer to these and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

(...) :) I figured that it was an obscure reference, shame on me for not watching that programme enough! A timmy minifig to the first person that successfully manages to confuse someone else with an obscure Fast Show reference :) Richard (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Black Knights

It's me again. I am looking to purchase two black knight minifigs. Go to the URLS below to see what they look like. If possible, I would like weapons and shields for both (preferably an eagle shield with blue trim, a big yellow shield with blue and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Yeah, okay, here's the thing - I pretend that the streetwalkers have houses in the outskirts since no idiot in his right mind would build enough houses for EVERY minifig. I'd have over a hundred if I did! (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Whar parts come in the aquazone minifig pack?

can someone please tell me what parts come in the aquazone minifig pack? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Allhelgonaerbjudande hos KF

Hejsan! KF (kooperativa förbundet), dvs Konsum, Obs!, Robin Hood etc har ett Halloween special-erbjudande med Lego. De erbjuder bla Greve Fladdermus Borg för 374.50, vilket är ett antal hundralappar billigare än vanligt. Asken innehåller, förutom en (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) model (...) Plan (...) scale, (...) All of (...) Well, if you go even further into the train scale history of Lego, it is also interesting to note that trains came out in the late 60's, before minifigs were around. In fact, I believe that it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) I'm definitely no expert on train scales, since I don't get involved with any model railroading. But I do find it interesting that the original LEGO Scale (Town Plan scale) where the classic LEGO door is 3 bricks high is very close to 'HO' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Mega-Bloks battleship

(...) I don't have pictures, but at Target yesterday I finally saw the elusive Best-Lock (it's not Mega-Bloks) Battleship. I've gotta admit that it's interesting, at least in how they tried to handle the curvature of a ship with bricks instead of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

  Wheels

Since TLG abandoned the old red wheels with studs on and metal axles in the mid 80s, have any minifig-scale wheels ever appeared in any colours other than white, grey or yellow? (Proper wheels, this is - I'm not counting those barrel-thingies they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.855)

More:  Next Page >>