 Star Wars / 4432
Re: LEGO Queen Amidala
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 02:24:35 GMT

Henry Lim wrote:

For my inaugural posting to this wonderful thing called lugnet I'd like to
extend an invitation to those curious enough to see my first LEGO sculpture
worth sharing with you fine folk: Queen Amidala.

Wow.  That is impressive.  Especially when seen with the minifig for
size comparison.  I look forward to seeing more of your work.

--
Tim Buchheim