  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  update: status advancing

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 19 Sept 99: I was asked about precedence when bids are for the same amount and whether the top (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  4x2ReVu: 5918 Scorpion Tracker

The madness at the digging site of Selket-Set continues in its seventeenth day. It was only four hours ago that the site was hit by a powerful storm of lightning (that blasted and disintegrated the larger structures that had been excavated) and an (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) I'd dearly love one of those as well. Would that be the Noyes poem "The Highwayman" (set to music by Loreena McKennit, among others?) A great poem (and song), but a little...er...*dark* for LEGO 'figs, no? Especially that final scene? (...) If (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig

Personally, I couldn't wait for TLG to make them, so I made the myself. Han, Chewie, Leia, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin and a stormtrooper. I'm not sure about the last one. Eric mentioned that the strormtroopers with orange shoulder things like my fig were (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Ideas for New VW Bug in Lego

Hey- I had an idea to make one of the new VW Bugs out of Legos. I'm thinking of perhaps Minifig scale, or larger. Does anyone have any suggestions on what parts might be useful? Particularly for the curvy top? Thanks, Cole (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Yeah, what he said--I've already done the minifig-scale Goliath, so someone HAS to do the Siege Tank (especially now that we've got the "feet" with which to do it)! LFB, who really REALLY needs a digital camera. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) --snipped description-- (...) EXCELLENT! what a cool idea to have a female villainess (and a clever name to boot). i might try something similar. you d' minifig man, craig! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) Sure. That song was the first one of hers I ever heard, playing in a record store. I stood there and listened to it and wound up buying the CD after it was done. BTW, the other option for the Highwayman hat would be the tricorns from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  MF

Concerning the recent posts on the disappointing MF pics. There is no doubt that the final MF will still suffer from the 2 main problems of the System series: playability and payability ;-) It can in no way live up to the expectations each of us (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Lite tjat...

Tobias Möller skrev i meddelandet ... (...) FFBASR? Vi måste nog differentiera mellan typerna: Maxifig: Gamla legofigurerna (överkropp, armar, huvud + vanliga bitar) Minifig: Nuvarande små gubbar (och även något äldre modell utan armar) Technifig: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 10/25 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Need help on making minifig torso.

How can I make my own minifig torso. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Buck fever (Was: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy)

(...) Yah -- I can see the hunter minifig accessory pack. Three orange-draped rifle-toting hicks with rifles, two more in camoflage and weilding military-grade automatic weapons, one doe in good condition; and several bucks, cows, horses, cats, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Lite tjat...

(...) Mig bekommer det inte så mycket, det där med minifig och andra mer eller mindre lyckade lånord. När det gäller data eller annan teknik kan det rentav vara svårt att begripa en försvenskad term man förstår på en gång när man hör den engelska. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I find this whole thread rather amusing. Put a few curves on a minifig and it sends you guys into a boob frenzy. Rose (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  In need of black castle helmets

I'm starting a castle minifig cllection and I have some helmetless figs. The helmets I'm looking for are the black ones with nose piece. One comes with the fig in "Crossbow Boat." Will buy and/or trade. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) how about we have "Bring-your-minifig-...ork-WEEK"? that way if you don't work every day, or have a day off, you don't miss out. Also, if you can't make up your mind which minifig to take, you could choose your top 5 and bring a different one (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Favorite castle minifigs

(...) Serpent (...) (2 URLs) (...) found (...) instructions, (...) down. So I guess he's more versatile than I thought. Still cute though :-) Heather (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Cars, Trucks, & other essentials.

(...) Exactly, and if they put "Generic African American" Minifig in a construction set the NAACP would get on their case for implying that heaven forbid, a black person might just happen to be a construction worker and not scientist of the year. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: A comprehensive list of clear orange parts

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipped list> You can add to that list: 1x1 brick with side stud minifig head with alien printing 1x2 grille tile 4 brick high antenna Greg "Eat this!" Majewski (URL)Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

More:  Next Page >>