 Star Wars / 4190
4189  |  4191
Subject:
MF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:39:39 GMT

Concerning the recent posts on the disappointing MF pics.

There is no doubt that the final MF will still suffer from the 2 main
problems of the System series: playability and payability ;-) It can in no
way live up to the expectations each of us have to how cool, big and right
it has to be.

This might be too much to hope for - but now that it seems almost sure we
will have a Star Wars Model Team line - with a very clear hint in the
catalogue numbers of more to come:

7181 TIE-fighter
7191 X-Wing

couldn't it be - just a small hope that all our 'wildest' dreams will after
all come true - but not in the world of minifig systems but perhaps as Model
Team - just a thought!

regards

Jesper
mailto:jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk

PS: TLG had a special exhibition at a Danish store in Copenhagen this last
week (Magasin) - small but cool - one side was a movie scene with Qui-Gon
and Maul fighting the other side was a scene from the pod race arena....but
with special Tusken Raiders minifig. Apart from that they are had a 4 times
overweight Darth Vader about 3 meters tall - all gone when I returned to
today to take photos - sorry - the minifig scenes were REALLY cool - and had
new minifigs not released yet - no storm troopers (of cause)