  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  thousands of bargains (literally!) at my auction

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Grey minifig hands???

(...) The two larger sets, 6975 and 6979. Grahame Reid (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

Is it just me or does that look like a Classic Space minifig? KL (...) ? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Brown Forestmen

(...) Umm... what lego set was it? Was it a castle themed set (I'm guessing yes)? Was it "supposed" to be a Dark Forest set? Were there other extra/replaced/used/etc pieces in it? Were any pieces in polybags? My guess is, that since there were so (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Great ideas

(...) Hey those are great ideas! I now have to find a bunch of ninja hoods and pirate scarf hats. I hadn't even thought of the Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bodies. Think of all the people out there shuddering at the thought of using Star Wars toys for other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: RockRaiders minifig pack for Y2K

Or, you can go buy the $20 set that comes with that set, a Ninja Set, a Boater, a Cowboy Set, and a large 'classic' build set. Found it at Wal-Mart for like $24 or so I think. Tom Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Jeremy's Droideka

(...) Oops! Sorry Jeremy...YOUR "Droideka" was great. I meant you. That's why I included it in the paragraph describing yours and Barbara's creations. For those reading, Jeremy made his curvaceous creation out of hinges, lots of specialty pieces and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Lego Promotions

Jamie Obrien wrote in message <380daad5.662584@lugnet.com>... (...) I do recall people posting on LUGNET something about minifig baseball teams given at stadiums... (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: New Star Wars Stuff

(...) I'd have to agree... also, bear in mind that a Falcon the size of an X-Wing is still a lot bigger than the X-Wing just in terms of pieces, etc., since it's a lot more bulky, and doesn't have real 'wings' or a thin body... But usually, the toy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Updated wants list

First, I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and put forth the effort to supply parts from my previous wants lists. I have been able to complete many sets just through you and other generous members of this group. My only hope is that I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Minifig-Scale AT-ST

Hi all, I posted the .dat files for my minifig-scale AT-ST (All Terrain Scout Transport) to lugnet.cad.dat.models. Let me know what you think! thanks, Shaun sullis3@mit.edu (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

Well, I checked with Rob the other day and it seems that General Box 4 is still AWOL :( Though I've only heard from one person that I was dealing with around the time, and I know they didn't get the box by mistake... Ed I know has sent out the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Arctic Adventurers

(...) OK I won't. (...) No problem. (...) Those are fantastic ideas! Instead of a small temple how about a friggin' huge one! I want at least 600 pieces in it. I also want statues. Tons of statues of little minifig marble people like in your link. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Ute Type 2

(...) Looks pretty cool. My only suggestion is that you put the 1x3 plates *under* the door instead of over them so that when the doors are open a minifig can get in (and so that the fig can actually sit inside) --Bram (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  4x2ReVu: 4950 Loader Dozer

Klaus is a class II Corporal in the maintenance unit for the substation, Hephaestus' Forge. This morning his duties call him to a lower tunnel where water pipes keep bursting (affecting pressure for lower excavation areas). He parks his vehicle in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Brick by Brick Auction Update 4

Hi, This is a Brick by Brick Auction Update: 10/7 - 12:00 PM Items G2 with no new bids in the next 24 hrs. will be SOLD. Visit: (URL) auction rules, bidding info, and daily updates. Lot, Pieces, Description, Status, Current Bid, High Bidder (1) 7 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  4x2ReVu: 7140 X-wing Fighter

Two wide-eyed youth look at the spacecraft before them in awe. The pilot, in civilian clothes, is busy speaking with a small crowd about the importance of joining the academy so he pays no particular attention to the two young ones. "So why (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Minifigure Torso Generator  [DAT]

I have the developed a small program that can generate Minifigure torsos based on a bitmap of the original body. The program generates the dat but since the algorithm is a little but rough the files are a little bigger than regular torsos but I can (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases

(...) If we get Stormtroopers, we're going to get blasters. In my opinion, the most exciting playset, minifig wise, would be a Bespin Playset - Stormtroopers, Vader, Han, Chewie, Leia, BobaFet, C3PO, Lando . . . who else? I don't know. . . I think (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) If this happens use a minifig that has not been available for ages but that people want more of (a pirate fig for example) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.857)

More:  Next Page >>