 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 696
Re: Boxes anyone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:12:02 GMT

Well, I checked with Rob the other day and it seems that General Box 4
is still AWOL :(  Though I've only heard from one person that I was
dealing with around the time, and I know they didn't get the box by
mistake...
Ed I know has sent out the Minifig Box 1, whoever was next on the list
finally got back to him with their address so that's still moving in the
same direction.
Other than that, I have no idea :( Other than some guesses from the page
as to where stuff is.

Phil Watt wrote:

It's now been over a week since we have heard of any box status.

What's the deal??

-Phil

--
Keep on Bricken'