 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 704
Re: Boxes anyone???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:40:54 GMT

To John K

Please contact me when you get online...I am still interested in trading
sets...

Dave

Dave Jost <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message
John K. and I had started talks about a trade, I have not heard from him
since the weekend of Sept 17.....

Regards

Dave

Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote in message
Mookie wrote:

Well, I checked with Rob the other day and it seems that General Box 4
is still AWOL :(  Though I've only heard from one person that I was
dealing with around the time, and I know they didn't get the box by
mistake...
Ed I know has sent out the Minifig Box 1, whoever was next on the list
finally got back to him with their address so that's still moving in • the
same direction.
Other than that, I have no idea :( Other than some guesses from the • page
as to where stuff is.

More bad news, John K. sent me mail on 9/14 asking me for my address
so he could send me general box#1 and since then I have not received the • box
and I have gotten any replies from John.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html