 General / 8712
8711  |  8713
Subject:
Jeremy's Droideka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Sproat writes:

Jason created a cool, small scale "Droideka" and a steer
skeleton that were both neat.

Um, that was actually me.  :-,

Oops! Sorry Jeremy...YOUR "Droideka" was great.  I meant you.  That's why I
included it in the paragraph describing yours and Barbara's creations.

For those reading, Jeremy made his curvaceous creation out of hinges, lots of
specialty pieces and minifig knives for robo-legs.  The end result looked
really cool.

Any minifig confronted by this menacing robot would certainly be scared!

Ashley