  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MacDonalds????

(...) Not juniorized?!?! That thing's smaller than a Photomat! I bet there's barely enough room for the minifig to turn around. At least it comes with a few nice McDonald's logo pieces so one could build a REAL McDonald's. Maybe I can try modeling a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Cruise Ship

Erin Windross wrote in message ... (...) of 5 (...) own (...) on (...) Minifig Scale?..Wow! You should take a look at (URL) if you haven't already done, then. Selçuk (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Minifig Art Museum update

Amazing!!!! Congratulations on a very inspired piece of work! How do I nominate you for CLSOTW?? I'll have to try some Calder or Kandinsky-style stuff later on! Paul Sinasohn, who knows what he likes when it comes to art. and likes this! (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

(...) I thought it was an weird editor on Unix. (...) You can have 'em. I want the ones with trans-yellow minifig heads! Steve (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Clear minifig dress?

(...) minifig (...) Well, that would explain why I know I have one, but couldn't find it in my parts bins. My Tyco bricks are currently carefully segregated. Frank (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  [MN] New BRICKS Auctions - Tons of Mini-Figs and Much, Much more!

In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the (URL) Auction site. The site is still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: My first own part

Great job! I can't comment on the choice of colors, but your part construction is good, and you even used the torso subpart. Welcome aboard. To submit your part for voting, reference the following text of Authors.txt (I forget where it's located, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  New Items posted to JABA

Well, I posted quite a few new items to JABA tonight, mostly from 50 copies of 1807. Here's a link to all new items: (URL) Gray 1x2 Bricks (URL) Blue 1x2 Bricks (URL) Red 1x2 Bricks (URL) Yellow 1x1 Bricks (URL) Black 1x6 Plates (URL) Black 1x3 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Minifig Art Museum update

(...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Yes, there was. My copy had one. I either got it from Costco or one of my mother's elementary school book orders. I don't remember which. Jeff "Hmm. Girls really seem to like a guy in spandex." (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Australian LEGO find

I don't know how this compares to most FOTW's that you folks get in the U.S., but in my experience this is light-years ahead of any find that I've ever seen in the wasteland that is Australian Lego. I was on my way to buy some second-hand Lego when (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: datsville questions

(...) forget the author) as the (...) I'd inline them. (...) ldraw have any of the (...) Ldlist is 3624.DAT Minifig (...) Correct, and I don't like that name either. There are no torsos that would really work for a police officer. (...) At least, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Mini fig tour underway, arrival in Australia

(...) I have an idea! I'll take the "Willa the Witch" Minifig to Blair High School (1) and make a film! We'll have a second Blair Witch Project! :) Jeff 1 - Woohoo! My high school was metioned in the movie!! :) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  FS: Ex-shop display 7725 + track

I have for sale an ex-shop-display 7725 (Electric Passenger Train) with a full circle of 12V track, and invite offers to chris_w_dee@hotmail.com. Shipping from the UK would be extra. As is typical with LEGO shop displays it has been glued together, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Another McD rip off...

I have to agree with Greg about this set (I just got mine today). It is nice. The only complaints I have are that they should have used a pair of those smooth top arches with a few 1x1 bricks to make the golden arches, and that they should have (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.

Jeff Stembel: (...) It looks like I qualify for the "Darth Vader" title. My minifigs drive ten-wide (and eight, six, four, and two wide). We have an ongoing competition about the smallest minifig car. We are at 3.2*2 at the moment! Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Shifty Blocks

I was able to find just one of the Shifty block sets, in a Dollar store in the small town of Drumheller, AB. I looked in several other such stores in Calgary, but came up empty. The set is an incredibly brazen rip-off of the Royal King LEGO set. The (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Holobrick vs Real McCoy (was Re: star destroyer?

(...) Man, that would be great!!! You could build any set even if you didn't have all the pieces you need, because the holodeck could create any pieces that you're missing! Wanna play with the original yellow castle for a while? "Computer: Load LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.

(...) well, modesty IS a virtue and I've got them all, but I digress. Trucks should be the SAME width as trains, at least the trailers should be. Take a look at a container, and a boxcar sometime. To LEGO resolution, same width. Those 4 wide (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: CFD: Scaling Buildings in Datville

(...) Do you mean having people redo their submissions if they aren't, say, minifig scale? I'd support having everything at the same scale, mostly so you don't have a Legoland Park scale building next to a classic scale building, as it really (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

More:  Next Page >>