  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Yoctofig scale Death Star!! (Was:My House in Microfig)

(...) yocto- is the SI prefix for the scaling factor 10 to the power of -24. In the LEGO community (as far as I've seen so far) the SI prefixes micro- and nano- have been used to expand on the idea of "minifig scale", which is roughly 1:40 scale. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: RockRaiders minifig pack for Y2K

The Rock Raiders minifig pack is currently available in a US Wal-Mart only multi-pack. (...) I'm (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Chess Minifig

(...) from (...) a (...) I don't think I ever saw a picture of the king that comes with the chess set... are there pictures available online somewhere? DaveE (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Chess Minifig

(...) set... (...) Found him on the LEGO site. The URL: (URL) does look pretty cool! The throne looks easy enough to build from common bricks, too. Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Datsville

(...) That will solve part of the problem, but since minifig homes often don't have backs, you end up seeing right through the house. Perhaps I could add glass to all the windows, then define the glass properties in POV to reflect and refract the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Chess Minifig

(...) Looks like he's the same one as the little bag set that came with the throne... think someone was looking for that not too long ago on RTL or LUGNET... But yeah, he looks kinda cool... maybe I'll try and pick up a chess game just so I can (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  [MN] More BRICKS Auctions - Space Elements

In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the (URL) Auction site. The site is still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Chess Minifig

(...) And there's a newsgroup for the LEGO Chess game too: (URL) <==> lugnet.games.lego.chess --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Minifig box #2

Please add my name to the minifig box #2. Thanks Sam Pusch (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Bluewater

I went to the LEGO shop in Bluewater today. An excellent shop that sells a lot of stuff not available at Billund or Windsor (AFAIK). I came out with a Droid Development Kit :-) The jewellery and keyrings Jon mentioned in his post are very desirable, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread...

(...) Webster's is less than helpful on this word, so I went to www.dictionary.com: plagiarism n 1: a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work 2: the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

Craig, your minifig ideas (as usual) sound great. I've been hankering after the pirate with the white shirt and tan vest for this very use, in order to build the final scene from "The Highwayman"; but he's rather rare, only from 6277 and 6286. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Re: New web page (Was Re: Paul's claim to fame!)

(...) Can't speak for others, but I'm working on it.(1) In theory, it'll be done in time for the Hallowe'en design contest (sci-fi catagory), but my window is shrinking, and my supply of grey isn't up to the task without dissassembling my current (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  My first own part  [DAT]

Hi ! for a longer time I am reading this newsgroup, and working with LDraw. Now I made my first own part. It is the Minifig torso with the castle pattern with blue border and the crossed pikes. I'm not sure about the colors of the pikes/background. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.862)

  Minifig Porso with Red Cross Pattern and Stetoscope  [DAT]

Hi , here is the second red cross torso. I hope it's ok, I didn't find any faults. 0 Minifig Torso with Red Cross Pattern and Stetoscope 0 Name: 973p67.dat 0 Author: Joachim Probst (jprobst@shadow-corner.ows.es) 0 Un-Official Element 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Baseball mini-figs?

A friend of mine went to a baseball game in Boston (MA) recently, where they were apparantly giving away Red Sox minifigs. He didn't want it so he gave it to me. Has anyone heard about this going on anywhere else? Is this a promotion with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: star destroyer?

(...) show. (...) for (...) At a guess, that ISD would be roughly the length of your bedroom. You'd have just as much luck building a minifig-scale NCC1701. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  New Minifig Idea

Reading one of the posts on here about how Leia and Obi-Wan couldn't both be in a MF set unless it was just before he turned into a ghost I realised how cool it would be to have Obi-Wan's ghost as a minifig. Think about it, you'd get a transblue (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: MacDonalds????

John Neal wrote in message <37D42A89.4CE7F265@u...st.net>... (...) scalding (...) Ohhh, I see! That explains the bonus minifig with the melted ABS crotch. I thought it was just a defect ;-) -Rob. (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

  Re: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)

(...) Yeah, but until LEGO releases a soldier minifig and a leatherman minifig, I'll never be able to model the Village People! Come on, TLG, where are your priorities? (oops, sorry -- only slightly way off-topic.) - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.861)

More:  Next Page >>