 Castle / 138
Re: Chess Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
What's the general consensus of the King minifig that comes included in the
Chess CD-ROM game. Is it worth buying the game on clearance just to get the
fig?
You've seen this on clearance with the 'fig?  Where and how much? It is not
worth paying too much for the game, but I'd pay $10 for the little fig set • from
inside....  Disliked the game but did not BUY it for the game....  Now I have • a
REAL King and all those "others" can be labeled the Elite Royal Guard.... :^)
(I bought MANY,MANY of the 6008 Royal King sets so he will be well protected)
Mike
P.S. The above is NOT extended as an offer to buy said sets just my valuation
of them (although people can email me if they want :^)

I don't think I ever saw a picture of the king that comes with the chess set...
are there pictures available online somewhere?

DaveE