 Castle / 141
Re: Chess Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:45:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> writes:

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

I don't think I ever saw a picture of the king that comes with the chess • set...
are there pictures available online somewhere?

DaveE

Found him on the LEGO site.  The URL:

http://www.legomedia.com/chess/

He does look pretty cool!  The throne looks easy enough to build from common
bricks, too.

And there's a newsgroup for the LEGO Chess game too:

   http://www.lugnet.com/games/lego/chess/  <==>  lugnet.games.lego.chess

--Todd