  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: This is kinda fun . . .

I noticed this when I ran out of red visors for my SP1 force (URL) can kind of see it here Trans Green goes almost black behind a red cockpit but you can still just make out the smile behind it (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The Lego Logo

Remember it's not just what LEGO want to pursue, it is what they legally _have_ to pursue to maintain their trademarks and copyrights. The company may love for fan sites to show their logo and name prominently, but if they want to keep hold of their (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Some 2005 sets showing up already in regular stores.

Someone on the website obviously noticed the traffic increase and either pulled the pictures (possibly due to LEGO intervention) or stopped deep linking. Either way, they are gone (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2005)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

You'll notice the dead trademark is for computer game rights. They obviously decided a jack stone computer game wouldnt sell. [should probably change follow up but no idea where it should go] (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 1 x 3 bricks in transparent dark blue

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:I8rnK9.rzt@lugnet.com... (...) from? (...) Sounds like it could be a likely pick-a-brick part. Or possibly from one of the less-popular-with-afol ranges like Jack Stone which seldom get (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Boxes and storage

If you have access to a Makro they have a very good deal on storage at the moment. Either that or as Tony says B&Q or Focus or the like. (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: My Castle Project latest

Thanks Matt you make some good points. I was a bit concerned about the front of the new building but when I added detailing to the windows it appeared to be overly heavy. I think maybe just adding detail to one or two of the windows may help lift it (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: My Castle Project latest

Thanks Jojo. Assuming I guess correclty what you mean by "enhanced set style", thats what I was after. I want it to have similar selective compression to a LEGO set. So even though its larger than a official set, the official sets wont look out of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: My Castle Project latest

Thanks Jason. The houses I've been boilding for a long time ever since first stealing .. err I mean being inspired by Jon Furmans creations. So each one tends to be a variation (and hopefully an improvement) of the last, then stick them nice and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: My Castle Project latest

Thanks Jon, that means a lot to me coming from you as it was my minifigs jelousy of your minifigs houses that pursuaded me to build a lot of the stuff I have in the first place :) Thanks (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Market Day at the Castle

I have a close up of one of Williams stalls on my 'shelf account (URL) I can steal .. err I mean take inspiration from them they are pretty neat More fest photos here (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Vikings?

Are you using the term Viking here where you should prehaps be using the term Norsemen ? I always thought that 'Viking' was a term for the Warriors. Various online encyclopaedias seem to agree with this.. (URL) for example. quote : The name Viking (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Vikings?

Thank you Anders and Arne for the clarification. (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's furniture store: Spanish Wall

Dressing Screens ? Very cute build. I won't ask what she is draping over the top though :) good work. (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Rights to Spiderman..

Megablocks have the comic rights. Lego have the film rights. Lego can only produce sets relevant to the films, megablocks can't reference the films only the comics. You might find that the Lego deal is with Sony(?) and the Megablocks one, directly (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Facts and Figures - tolerance on part sizes

Was Jake talking about the tolerances of the actual mould whereas the Lego facts are refering to the bricks themselves. The moulds would need to be much more accurate than the bricks that came out of them. Dunno, just a thought (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

Something I have noted with recent roof bricks is that the texture on certain elements has become less and less. The 2x2 external and internal corner bricks I have had in recent sets and via pick a brick have been almost completely smooth. Pushing (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: House-Moc II

Wow! ... Wow! So much detail, every part of it looks stunning. How were the sun canopies done with that bend? Are they clipped onto Flex tubing ? Thank you very much for sharing this. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Tonari No Totoro. (My Neighbor Totoro)

thats fantastic. You can actually tell where in the film its from without you saying :) spot on. So your doing the catbus next right ;) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO stickers for your car?

Like this you mean ?? (URL) couple of Brickish members have car decals as one of our number Rhys Knight produces car decals for a living. They are backed with a magnetic sheet so they can be removed when normality is required :) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>