  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: !Castle Shields!

Nice - 7103 - 2 light blue shileds, 2 usable torsos, 2 lightsabre handles (increasingly useful with all the short brown wands from HP) another usable head, and stubbieÔ legs - lots of usable castle bits also has anyone noticed that the Tusken (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: help needed 4 registering Lego site domain name!!!

www.gandi.net is great for non .uk domain names. They are a french company and their service is excellent. You can point your name to any IP / address or name server for free and they give you 5 free mail forwarding addresses as well as a 'catch (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

wierd. to my knowlage 3052 was never sold in the UK Have to go out and take a look round -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

Hullo Denix, and welcome to.castle Your model is really great, as others have said the rocky island is very effective.I like the way the rooves have been done to, the whole castle has a very scottish feel to it :) Lwyrin certainly dosn't appear in (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Technological Literacy Newsletter

Somehow, I think through test data used on a website I did in work, I have found myself recieving the Technological Literacy Newsletter. I'll include it in its entirity (minus the adverts). Not tremendously interesting, but it recomends LEGO for use (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: "Star Wars Parts" used in other themes - Toy Fair

Remember that some of the Harry Potter pieces are copyright Lego and Warners, so pieces are not necessarily pieces -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Matthew Gerber" (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Dont let them Cancel Futurama

The show's been axed! sign the petition now to get it back on air (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  New MOR (My Own Reworking©)

Small update to my site. Havent touched it in ages so I put some pictures of a reworked 6061 I made the other week. Its about the only thing Ive built recently I havent trashed in frustration. There have been so many MOCs recently of such high (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

This certainly isnt the case in the UK I dont have any small toyshops near me, but when I was on holiday in the south of England, I was constantly suprised and pleased to see the range of LEGO the small toyshops were carrying, they certainly had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: I see Brad and Janet!

thats nothing (URL) Eddie from the Iron Maiden Album Powerslave :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

Dosent this mean that is real name is clearly understood. He has given it out freely on Lugnet, and therefore under the TOS is allowed to post using an alias Excerpt of the relevant section: unless your real name and identity is clearly understood, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Fair point about the books but the driving force behind HP is the hype. lots of very popular books do very well, but its the hype that translates into the childrens marketing market. As far as I know JKR has finished scribbling the last of the books (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

If your looking for a northwestern european flavour then take a look at (URL) roman, saxon and viking name suffexes mix and match them or add them to other appropriate words by the way, the list is a bit misleading as most of the celtic words are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: #3033 available from UK Shop-at-Home at £24.99!!!

I'm Happy enough with it. Sure I'd rather it was cheaper, but its still not a bad price. I'd be interested to know whether it will filter into general sale over here, I cant see any reason why not. 'Cos I agree postage from Lego Direct is a bit (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

cool! I can see it now "No hogging the Rare Brick Skip people" :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

congratulations on a nice site Denix. I cant comment on the copy, as my french is a bit ropey (googles translater gets a bit lost because of the javascript buttons) but the design is clean and clear. All the pictures are well composed and sharp too, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham

Mandatory Starbucks - Love it (you have included some intrinsically American stuff in your English town though) :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

very cool how long before your conversion scale is adopted as the norm and everyone is quoting their MOCs in fig-meters :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "David Eaton" (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Lots of Lego on The Big Breakfast

They had some bust sculptures of the Queen, Shakespear, Churchill and some others as well as displaying mosiacs of the presenters. I think they actually had someone from Lego there as well, but I was getting ready for work and didn't see the whole (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

It does. Measure it in fig meters 17 fig meters is 48.8 studs -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>