 Local / United Kingdom / 7776
Re: #3033 available from UK Shop-at-Home at £24.99!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:27:36 GMT

I'm Happy enough with it.
Sure I'd rather it was cheaper, but its still not a bad price. I'd be
interested to know whether it will filter into general sale over here, I
cant see any reason why not. 'Cos I agree postage from Lego Direct is a bit
steep and certainly prevents me from buying more there.
(Guess Im used to console prices where $1 roughly equates to £1 anyway)
--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Sorry guys, I thought that 2p per brick was a good price...

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@wilkesworld.co.uk> wrote in message

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Subject says it all! Phone them now!!!

What?
Phone them now and tell them they are too expensive?

Sorry if I sound ungrateful, but as Scott points out how come they only
cost $20 in the USA, and last time I bought a 2453 (which I think is
equivalent) I only paid £12.99 (the tub still has the sticker on it)

AND I have to pay £4.95 for the privalege of them shipping it!

Thanks, but no thanks.

I will continue to buy bulk bricks at auctions, car boots etc rather
than pay Lego's inflated prices. (there. got that off my chest(

lawrence