 Local / United Kingdom / 7785
Re: #3033 available from UK Shop-at-Home at £24.99!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:18:12 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message

Don't they at least publish a list in the US that is posted each week • on
lugnet?
Couldn't they do the same here?

They could do that. But they don't. The don't do it in the USA either
though. Tom Stangl does all the leg work:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/

I did mean that
Perhaps jono could perform same service?

The difference is that the USA often get good deals (I'm not sure we • do?).
This week's:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/?n=190

My point too.
Here, their idea of a 'special'  seems rather different to most peoples.

lawrence