  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) What if you consider a minifig/figure that which is supposedly a sentient character? Another can of worms then, I know, but it's closer. Assuming this definition, it might be prudent to see the movie first to try and determine what fits into (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  bmp minifig front template? or dimentions?

i want to do a few minifig fronts but i dont know rthe dimentions anyone know? (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Minifig torsos...

On Tue, 11 May 1999 17:07:36 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) Forgive the late response to this thread! I have the Football Sets close to hand. I don't know about the players, but the refs, spectators, commentators, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: castle minifigs list please help

the minifig pictures i need are not there... (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

(...) I'm jumping in here late, so forgive me if this had already been mentioned. To me it seems a ship cockpit canopy or AT-AT 'head' would have to be at least six studs wide rather than use the one-piece ~5-stud passenger compartments found in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator

Thanks for the information Brent. These pictures confirm my initial impressions of this set -- it's terrible. The only redeeming factor about it is the Darth Maul minifig, which I think LEGO did a good job of reproducing. As others have said, you (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Error 200

After reinstalling LDRAW+LDAO+LDLITE onto my new computer (after my old crashed completely) I can not view any models from LDAO - I always get message about Error 200. I think that it is something wrong with my LDRAW.INI file. It's listing is below (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) Gasgano has a non-skeleton, new minifig head, atop a "Space Chainsaw Handle" (1), with two pairs of limbs from the new driods (2). (...) I would count him as a figure, only if octopi, manta rays, and cats are too. Cheers, - jsproat 1. Or (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

Alright, I'll put in my 2 cents worth (incessant ramblings...) about minifig accessories (since I do loathe minifigs so - no wait, their heads do make such great gothic pinnacles for cathdral towers....). Anyway, those really old 1x1 round bricks (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

[followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] Nice job! Now I don't have to worry about that entry on the Parts Tracker anymore. :) The power drill could be modified. I doubt it's seen much use. Especially not in situations where the position is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) According to your arguement, any brick (not plate) can be classified as a minifig. You did not limit the definition of "torso", and all bricks can accept minifig legs. Maybe the only qualifier should be the single long neck stud. (emphasis on (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Obi-Wan in Episode I sets

Is it just me, or is the Young Obi-Wan minifig, complete with a brown cloak hood (like Maul's Black one), only available in ONE set, the Gungan Sub? I have my theories as to why Qui-Gonn might be more plentiful than Obi-Wan in these sets, but I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  x740 Minifig Vest

In December, I made a minifig vest. I can't see it in LDraw. Didn't I submit it, or was it turned down? /Tore (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  what is the rarest minifig set

what is the rarest set to contain a minifig or minifigs? i am talking in terms of the hardest one to track down if i was trying to buy every minifig set... (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Ed Boxer's LEGO for Trade/Sale

I've updated my trade/sale list. Included are minifigs, minifig accessories, doors, wheel related elements, and more (URL) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

A few comments, keep in mind, dimensions of the Millennium Falcon vary by as much as 40% depending on what source to use. But if you scale it based on the 8 studs as the width of the cockpit you come up with number pretty close to what Derek (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

Ben Fleskes wrote in message ... (...) If it's correctly to scale. As Steve pointed out, a cockpit to overall size ratio of 1:5 would be the minimum necessary without it looking ridiculous. I doubt TLG would be as concerned about exact dimensions (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) So the old Castle queen/maiden minfigs with 2x2x2 sloped bricks for dresses pass this test then, right (because they have a torso able to accept the standard leg-connection studs)? (URL) by this rationale, a skeleton is not a minifig then in (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

(...) That's an interesting idea Ben... it almost sounds like they could eat chinese food on the Falcon now that the entire table rotates! :) (...) I thought about that last night when I was taking apart my Y-wing. It could work, but anything 1 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Minifig Tool Fishing Rod 2614.dat  [DAT]

Dear Part Creators, Hereby I submit the fishing rod part, that I have in Canadian mountains set. Please verify the part number, part name, category classification and the part itself before I send it to Terry. Thanks Ampi ---...--- Imre Papp (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

More:  Next Page >>