  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 681 – 700 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

I still question the availability! I really believe that demand could have possibly outstretched the supply… Would TLG really go into the production of a new group of Guarded Inns once the initial run has expired? I highly doubt it! They’d just be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) My interpretation was that the Legends "theme" will be long-running. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: April Fools Day is coming

(...) The reaction of the Lugnetters can still be found here: (URL) still have my fun reading some of those messages.... Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) Black - Conspiracy-theory Presence ("Command" / HazMat / Special Ops) Blue - Science Yellow - Support (Maintenance, etc.) Red - Pilots White - General / Combat KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: LEGO Club Image

(...) Thanks Jake, for the fast reaction! I have 2 further questions concerning the theme gallery: - is there a plan to make the partizipation in this contest a little more safe? For e.g. you could demand an second picture, which shows the model in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

beneke
(score: 1.444)

  Re: August Surprise...

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GGH6rp.51w@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) It means B - all of the Legends sets are "Not Available In Any Store" . You might find it at LEGOLand, or one of LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Maybe they were meant for the next Lego Legends set - a Wild West one! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

(...) Ohhh don't get me started on Jack Stone....toy stores should ban the selling of these awful sets. I would like to see the purpose of buying them....a more expensive version of Town Junior Perhaps (with Creator Figs, instead, and an annoying (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Lego Legends

Just came across this post in Space discussing the Star Wars deal TLC made: (URL) if TLC signed the same type of deal for Harry Potter as it did for Star Wars, then we may be looking at a long time without Castle. What, there are four HP books now? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  request/suggestion for Legend series

Dear Mr. Justus, I place for your consideration and those at Lego Direct for inclusion in the "Lego Legend" series a minitlia set. (URL) course, if there is one in the series with more windows and doors, that one would be even better... I only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) Why does that anger you? You're in the same boat as everyone else in North America(1), as far as I can tell. Have a little patience, it's only until Friday. For my part, I think it's good that LEGO got overwhelmed by the number of orders on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: New Train Cars

(...) them out by selecting (...) Hi Thomas, great work! I wondered about the Basel and Genova bricks on your blue box cars: you know those are from the rare 113 train? That was the first train ever by Lego.... But your waggons are worth to bear (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.444)

  lugnet visa www.1000steine.de (was: Re: Shop in Hamburg für gebrauchtes Lego?)

(...) [snip] Hallo Christian, ich finde Deine Entschuldigung hier gar nicht angebracht. (Das weißt Du sicher auch, aber Du bist halt ein allzu höflicher Mensch). Ich finde das Verhalten von Carsten dagegen ziemlich daneben. Und lugnet.local.de ist (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Lego Legends

I think you'll find Time Warner who own the rights to Harry Potter now are a marketing Giant compared to Lucasfilm look at the heavy handed way they have delt with anyone who dared to buy a harry potter URL James "James Brown" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Town 6472 Now available!!

(...) Err, woudln't that be Classics, not Legends? Btw it was news when i announced it several hours ago ;P (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) Jesse Long (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: most of us hate junorization but...

<clipped for length> I, too, am curious about what demographic is "appreciating" the juniorized lines. I have read many posts on LUGnet about the current state of TLC's product line, especially concerning fans' disappointment and confusion with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Village Party

Hello All, Here are some Pics of a little village feast that I threw together this week while I was sitting around waiting (DroolinG) for my #10000 to arrive. I'm certain we will all start seeing this type of thing in great detail over the next few (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) The original announcements will probably answer most of your questions: (2 URLs) in Germany, where they are in some retail stores, the only source for these sets is LEGO Shop @ Home. The only castle set re-released so far is the Guarded Inn. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) Personally, I really strongly doubt that this kind of agreement was signed for the Harry Potter License. Sure, HP is a "big deal", but it is still pretty small potatoes compared to the marketing giant that is Lucasfilm. Lucasfilm is a much (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.444)

More:  Next Page >>