  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 561 – 580 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

M. Moolhuysen wrote in message ... (...) Mmmm, I was thinking of something that was not actually LEGO bricks (like the Legends). Possibly not clothes either... most AFOLs being men (not all, but most.... maybe there are some male Barbie fans too!) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.566)

  LEGOfan - is it dead?

Ambassadors, So is LEGO Fan Dead? Todd (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

dead
(score: 0.566)

  Pictures of the new Hogwarts castle

(URL) looks like it includes a greenhouse, a part of the gryffindor common room or part of the library, a thestral (black dead looking winged horse), professor umbridge and her classroom, some groovy new female hair pieces, and what looks to me like (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.harrypotter) !

dead
(score: 0.566)

  Re: 6-foot-tall freestanding Chase logo

(...) Sean, you can count my jaw with the others, down there on the floor. Truly a massive undertaking, and very well executed. Bravo! I have had my share of gluing sculpture, and I had slight misaligmnent after only only 6 inches of gluing. Yours (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.566)

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

(...) I think that is the general idea behind the "Legends" series is it not? - Jeff (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.566)

  Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops)

(...) Hi Rosco, I think this could end as a very bad idea which leads to a situation like censorship. If a few people think a topic is important, then I want to have the chance to get a hint to find this topic, even if some other people (in same (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

beneke
(score: 0.565)

  [rtlToronto] February Monthly Dinner

Monthly Dinner: Friday, February 9th, 2007. 7PM Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario ...Chris talks about dead Internet memes he found on YouTube last week ...I show examples of how NOT to drive a 2003 Accord in the snow... ...RobA (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.565)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I haven't been to the store at MoA, but I've been to the ones in the Chicago Area and they carry a number of things that other stores don't. Track (Straights, Curves, Points & Crosses) All (Most?) the Train Sets (I seem to recall they even got (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 0.565)

  Vampire vigs

(Crossposted with C-C) So, finally I have enough fleshies to do something with my beloved vampires... This is based on a roleplaying game called Vampire the Masquerade where the vampires are divided into 13 different clans. So now I have one vig per (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.se)

dead
(score: 0.565)

  New inline 4 cylinder Pneumatic Engine - No valves.

Not quite the same old inline 4 underneath - this engine is only single acting, because to make it double acting would mean double the amount of t-pieces and cables, which is already a lot. anyway, no valves in this engine at all, just a mechanism (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: LEGOfan - is it dead?

(...) Hi Todd, LEGOFan is currently offline due to a disk drive problem which took down the RAID array. We've been working with Eric at Northstar Computers to get it fixed, but it looks like the drive(s) are hosed at a low level, and require a clean (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: LEGOfan - is it dead?

(...) Kelly, Thanks for the update. I have been checking a couple of times each week to see if it was back up and running. Thanks for the redirect too. I wasn't certain where to place it, but knew the Ambassadors where frequent posters. Todd (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: January 2007 SMART meeting notes

(...) I did some testing with encouraging results and programmed the robot to respond to sound this morning. My testing indicated that even if the sound was straight ahead, one sensor gave a higher raw signal then the other so I came up with a (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: ED-209

(...) Stop action isn't dead, but it's definitely "retro." Check out Aardman's "Chicken Run" or "Curse of the Were-Rabbit." Talk about attention to detail; there's practically a sight-gag in every frame! Just watch the credits for any modern CGI (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) In a literal meaning, war on a noun--eh, hardly humour there In the meaning that we both probaby agree on--a war against fanaticals who appear to have no issue with killing civilians of any (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine

Just wanted to show you people that the LD4DModeler project is not dead, I'm still working on the succeeder and I'm happy to announce the first big step is done. I finished the basic 3D Engine and editors. I have put some screen dumps on my site. (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dead
(score: 0.564)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Ah, yes. Dr. Rice's famous "smoking gun mushroom cloud" argument. Sorry, but that's not sufficient. Hussein did not have and was not actively seeking a nuclear weapons program, so any argument based on that premise is invalid. It may be the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.563)

  LDraw.org's September Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the September Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, US Sherman M4A3 Tank, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, I am a train driver..., Ben Beneke> The voting for the October Model of the Month and Scene of the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.563)

  Castle, Harry Potter, and Town Ultimate Collector's Series

I just recently saw a commercial for the new Harry Potter line, where three children are playing with the new sets. The camera follows the Knight bus down a street, decorated with various houses. This got me thinking: Where are the UCS (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.563)

  Re: ED-209

(...) Oh no, no indeed! I don't forget the glorious Army of Darkness. But considering it came out one year after T2 and one year before Jurassic Park, it was essentially already a throwback to an era whose time had past. A eulogy of sorts. As was (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.563)

More:  Next Page >>