 CAD / Development / 10530
Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:47:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just wanted to show you people that the LD4DModeler project is not dead,
I'm still working on the succeeder and I'm happy to announce the first
big step is done. I finished the basic 3D Engine and editors.

I have put some screen dumps on my site.

http://www.rolandmelkert.nl/LD4DModeler/nextversion

These are OpenGL dumps, so they are without the surrounding interface,
I'll put some interface pictures online next month. When it's a bit more
polished.

Please let me know what you think, ideas on improvement are welcome.

Greetings,

Roland