 CAD / Development / 10531
Re: Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
Just wanted to show you people that the LD4DModeler project is not dead,
I'm still working on the succeeder and I'm happy to announce the first
big step is done. I finished the basic 3D Engine and editors.

I have put some screen dumps on my site.

http://www.rolandmelkert.nl/LD4DModeler/nextversion

These are OpenGL dumps, so they are without the surrounding interface,
I'll put some interface pictures online next month. When it's a bit more
polished.

Please let me know what you think, ideas on improvement are welcome.

Greetings,

Roland

Am I correct in understanding this lets you animate LDraw models in some limited
way? If so, very good work getting it done so far. Does it output povray?

Tim