 General / 53294
Re: LEGOfan - is it dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 03:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Todd Thuma wrote:
   Ambassadors,

So is LEGO Fan Dead?

Hi Todd,

LEGOFan is currently offline due to a disk drive problem which took down the RAID array. We’ve been working with Eric at Northstar Computers to get it Kelly

P.S. changing FUT to .general, since this isn’t really an Ambassador thing...

Kelly,

Thanks for the update. I have been checking a couple of times each week to see if it was back up and running.

Thanks for the redirect too. I wasn’t certain where to place it, but knew the Ambassadors where frequent posters.

Todd