  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 581 – 600 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGOLAND Kansas City Revised

LEGOLAND Kansas City is not dead yet, they are currently talking with Lee's Summit on the Missouri side of the line. Lee's Summit is a growing section of Kansas City with excellent access from all areas of the Kansas City Area, besides it's 20 (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Not inspired by any posting in o.t.fun

(...) This would not have the desired effect, even if Dave did borrow Chris' NXT. Dave would still know when a kid had been present, because the batteries in the NXT would be dead. Steve (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.563)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JC9n2r.94C@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) NCLTC has run 3 shows which have lasted longer than a month so we have some experience with this. In addition to wear on the motors, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) Dear Michael, I thought they were already available in the official l-draw parts at www.ldraw.org, aren't they? If not, they are at least available at the inofficial parts there. The crossing and curves are existing and are ready for download (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.563)

  RE: another comparison

Chris Phillips wrote on Sunday, January 21, 2007 7:38 AM "My gut tells me that the RCX (using BrickOS) would give the NXT (using anything available so far) a good run for its money, though..." Once you reach a certain base performance level, then (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) Thanks for your comment, Jeff! I have lost my password for Ldraw. I tried to add some of my earlier models into the contest, but at that time the contest has been paused for a while a sit seemed. Maybe I find a way to add my pictures later (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.563)

  Ominous Parallels - or - "losing" the debate with the very first post(1)

I found this link on Little Gamers ((URL) and it bugs me a bit... because I think they're right. (URL) know I've ranted against the Patriot Act before. Nothing has changed my opinion. It's bad through and through. 1 - re the "losing" comment... read (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 0.562)

  Some new MOCs

Hi all! Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project this way: (URL) Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de> Hope you enjoy! Leg Godt! (URL) my oldgrey Homepage: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.562)

  Re: 1000-Steine Land Berlin 2004

Hello Ludo! (...) ca 600.000 bricks - fully detailed from in and outside I showed 2 pictures of it to some collegues from the company where i (...) 1 person: Jürgen Bramigk (...) Jürgen told us his budget has been by far over 20.000 Eur (+ the many (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.562)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

"...I do not have the sufficient resources to pull the summer BrickFest event together in a way I would be happy about..." I don't understand why you shot this down so completely? First, let me say that I am personally disappointed, so my post may (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.562)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) I coveted them as a kid (although the Spitfire was my fav) and your nose render is a dead-ringer for the B. I have to say, however, that it should be rendered in British racing (dark) green;-d Well done, Tim. JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: End of line : Buffer stops

(...) Nice ! Thanks for sharing. (...) I do prefer form-based names for parts rather than use-based names. Inverted 2x2 dishes are boat studs only when used .... as a boat stud (...) QED (...) If Huw reads these lines, it will be nice of him to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: End of line : Buffer stops

(...) There are some nice ideas there - I particularly like the chequered stop marker. Here's my version of a very old British wooden type: (URL) The dark grey plate and slope aren't really part of the design, but they do give it a lot more stopping (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: W O W ....

(...) Well, it's always a little dead around the holidays. Derek is driving somewhere across like Montana right now. Ted's already scheduled him to attend eight train shows in like California already. JeffE's probably happy he's getting free (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) < Begin Humorous Sarcasm > Well, besides the - MOT sets - Santa Fe sets - Metroliner - Club Car - Guarded Inn - Black Falcon's Fortress - USS Constellation - Countless other various Legends sets - Legends voting - Blacksmith Shop MOC - Santa (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David and Goliath

Oops, I almost let a BT update go by without comment. Samuel annoints David - I really like how you start with the reference to the killing in the previous story. Nice continuity. The fact that he's still carrying the axe puts a new spin on the "Do (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) After looking at the pictures it got me thinking. If you had two main lines and ran the trains in the same direction. One train would jump to the other main line. As the track only has one toggle for two switches on each end. Thus causing one (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.561)

  Re: W O W ....

(...) Aww I was kind of fond of that dome roof, the retraction was quite impressive on a nice evening... oh well. And to Magno... may I be so bold, I never said this place was "dead", I just oh so SUBTLETY (its a skill) alluded to it with the wind (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.560)

  Re: Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered

(...) You don't have to be a secret owner, the comic is listed under the number (URL) 5909>. You can add it to your set list, though it isn't really a set..... (...) There is a part two, at least according to the Lugnet list, you can see that one (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

legends
(score: 0.560)

  W O W ....

(jiggles keys) (opens creaky door) (looks at all the dust and dank) (with an air of disgust, and a new found determination......) a PLAN. (walks over to the windows, and pulls open the drapes.) (turns and rips off the sheets, and plastic covering (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.560)

More:  Next Page >>