 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16974
Re: W O W ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:06:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

   I dont have long tonight, but there are gonna be dome changes.

Getting rid of that round roof is a good idea.

Aww I was kind of fond of that dome roof, the retraction was quite impressive on a nice evening... oh well.

And to Magno... may I be so bold, I never said this place was “dead”, I just oh so SUBTLETY (its a skill) alluded to it with the wind and tumbleweed.

And sadly I did have higher hopes for that little post... You know, an animated gift of those tumbleweeds blowing in the winds, and a sound effect more fitting. Such as that moment on a great old western film... with the haunted wind and tell tale sound EFX just before the shootout. But I had already spent 2 minutes finding the ones I did post, and that was more than enough of my time spent.

Especially considering the following...
  • I have yet to get my act together and photograph my latest MOCs and I was feeling my post deficiency hitting hard.

  • Apparently no one is around these parts anymore.

  • The post I made that celebrating the (second) last game was met with such excitement that I was less that motivated (YES, this is me pouting!!! Well ok, not really... but drama always seems to kick this place up a notch or two!).
(Oh look, I made a list!!! FTX is so cool... errr okay, nothing to see here!)

Anyhow, enough of my rambling, I was just poking the sleeping bear to see if it was dead or just hibernating.

Guess I could have gone with the typical.... Pin dropping

Knock, knock, is this thing on??

OR

Raycraft? Tsang?? Koudys? err I mean Bueller??? Bueller?

   As it turns out, I’ve been busy working on a Dave-sized robot. You should try it.

Uh, Dave is like 6’1” and a trim 189 (ok, I just guessed at that, I was never promoted to that game back in the good ol’carny days - flukey ball all the way!)... but isnt that a bit ambitious. Who is gonna help you lift a bot of that size???

   Steve

Janey “I still have my NYE buzz, can you tell??? Red Brick”