 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16986
Re: W O W ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:36:14 GMT

As it turns out, I've been busy working on a Dave-sized robot.  You should
try it.

Uh, Dave is like 6'1" and a trim 189 (ok, I just guessed at that, • I was never
promoted to that game back in the good ol'carny days - flukey ball all the
way!)... but isnt that a bit ambitious.  Who is gonna help you • lift a bot of
that size???

In that light, that just sounds dirty.  What DOES Steve want with a Dave-sized
robot?!

What I really meant was a Dave-style robot:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-dave15.jpg

Sorry that's not as much fun as a Dave-size robot.  :(

On the other hand, if Dave was about 3 feet tall, I could say I was
working on a Dave-size walking robot. :)

Steve