 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16990
Re: W O W ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 05:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip beautiful bullet FTX points...>

Ahhh the prodigal son returns!!!!!

Uh, Dave is like 6'1" and a trim 189 (ok, I just guessed at that, I was never
promoted to that game back in the good ol'carny days

Now I'm a svelt 185ish... and since we're resolving to eat a little healthier
and do more excercise, I might actually stay around the 185 mark.

Official army measuring put me at 6' 1", but that was 20ish years ago, and since
my posture absolutely sucks, I look shorter...

You so do not look shorter, and I am so mad I never got promoted to the guess
your weight/age game... clearly by your answers Im a natural!!!

Toots horn!

snipped more that wasnt about me, wink

Stay safe.

Indeed, you too!

Stay healthy

Crap, I already blew that one... Just today got that nasty flu that has been
going around, spent the day in bed, and just now managed to stand and finally
eat some soup.

Stay happy.

Ditto

Dave K

Happy New Year,
Janey "Red Brick"

PS, Dave hope to see you soon... will call B&B once I shake this flu, back to
bed for me!