 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16983
Re: W O W ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   And to Magno... may I be so bold, I never said this place was “dead”, I just oh so SUBTLETY (its a skill) alluded to it with the wind and tumbleweed.

Well, it’s always a little dead around the holidays. Derek is driving somewhere across like Montana right now. Ted’s already scheduled him to attend eight train shows in like California already. JeffE’s probably happy he’s getting free babysitting for the next six months.

I bet the little ones are already busying JeffVW and Jeremy--and if they’re not busy with the kids, they’re probably building train7 stuff.

  • Apparently no one is around these parts anymore.

Well, we’re busy, I suppose.

   Raycraft? Tsang?? Koudys? err I mean Bueller??? Bueller?

Well, I’m here...Dave on the other hand...where’s DaveK?!

   As it turns out, I’ve been busy working on a Dave-sized robot. You should try it.

Uh, Dave is like 6’1” and a trim 189 (ok, I just guessed at that, I was never promoted to that game back in the good ol’carny days - flukey ball all the way!)... but isnt that a bit ambitious. Who is gonna help you lift a bot of that size???

In that light, that just sounds dirty. What DOES Steve want with a Dave-sized robot?!

Calum