 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16982
Re: Xmas Gifts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Anyone get any good gifts for Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice?

I didn't.  But the dog didn't die, so it was a good holiday.

I didn't get anything either.  I got a copy of U2's The Joshua Tree, which has
been in my car radio for a week now.

I did however spend some time (gasp) building stuff.  On Christmas Day my future
brother in law actually wanted to build the 8421 Crane Truck I had still sitting
in box, but I threw a SW MINI set at him to keep him busy.

I'm about 70% done of my first "sub-module" (eg, 32x48) for my portion of the
train layout. 90% of the time was learning how to match JeffVW's intricate
handwork as we line up on the south side of the module.

I'm also gonna break tradition and actually wire my own lights using LED's.

Calum