  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4681 – 4700 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What happened to Ldraw Add-On?

Hey Y'all: My first downloaded copy of LDraw Add-On appears to have been corrupted and wouldn't install. When I went to Ldraw.org, all the links to Ldraw Add-On were dead. What's up? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: all container input (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) Some of the German AFOLs plan to offer containers for the PNLTC too. Here comes my first drafts of two containers: (URL) think I would offer to send them one way: the worth of such a small container would be succeded by the shipping prizes.... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.311)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) I think that there is a distinction, however small, between JAL's post and Matt's post. I don't want to get in to that though - I don't feel that it's constructive. The thing about Matt's post that I find offensive is the subject line. A (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Pictures from Manassas, VA

(...) of sloped and standard green bricks in the picture with the horse and hay coach. "Leg godt" Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) Yikes! Did you mean for your response to Jason's joke to sound so venomous? I didn't think the discussion was intended to upset. Also, for die-hard, steam fans, steam may have lost, but it's far from dead, and who knows, it seems it could (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

(...) that give a little more detail on what's happening (urls below, the AP quotes seem to be from the second one). To me, they seem to indicate the line isn't dead, just the use of Maori words without Maori approval.(They also say that LEGO and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Future of Humanity (was: lotsa stuff)

(...) I understood Larry's point differently, in that optimistically we might never go extinct (technology propelling us beyond the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe...), but in terms of biological evolution we're more or less at a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Future of Humanity (was: lotsa stuff)

(...) Right. Or at least closer. What I'm getting at is that evolution is a natural process that produces changes in organisms in response to changes in environment (including the changes that occur in other organisms) but that we are now choosing, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.311)

  Re: What does it take to be a true Christian?

(...) To be a true Christian, I'd say that one must be first squarely in agreement with the essentials of the faith--the clearest and most basic beliefs that the early believers held regarding the person of Christ, and have which been a bedrock of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Updates and sorry

Well all sorry for such long silence but our server computer at home is dead for good. It may be a while before it gets fixed. I am currently using the computer at work for updates and such. Everyone is fine. (URL) has recently been updated. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  rtlToronto10 Tentative Rules Preview

Hi folks, I've put the new rtlToronto10 Robotics rules online: (URL) post your comments here for any changes. If they're stupid/obvious stuff (ie, typos, dead links, grammar etc) then email them to be directly. If they're debate/is this allowed type (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: ZWOLLE

"Axeman" <arrarraamici@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:GLrJAq.DwF@lugnet.com... (...) persi; (...) In effetti il mio è proprio un Garmin tascabile. E' fenomenale se lo usi per gli spostamenti a piedi, ma non è l'oggetto ideale in auto. Io l'ho (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: A modest proposal

(...) I'm pretty good at ignoring those, actually. YCLIU. (...) Define "reasonably well". How is 7-10%? That's my current track record (in a small enough moving average). I think ignoring 90-93% of irrelevance is a pretty good approximation of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists

(...) She has written a Second piece for the Guardian. Again the text is strongly worded, but well written. Before anyone reads it, what do these nations have in common: China (1945-46, 1950-53), Korea (1950-53), Guatemala (1954, 1967-69), Indonesia (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: New MOC Pics

(...) I've (...) Hello Alan! Not only speaking German and reading the German Lego®-Forum, now you are even building German engines! Next you will speak of US-trash too... ;-) I really like your MOC train! The green waggons give a good couple with (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

Congrats to that nice picture gallery! Allthough it took me some half hours to pass through all pictures I really enjoyed it! One suggestion for future galleries: maybe you could start with a small "best of" gallery to give a general impression on (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.310)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Yeah, but in this case I am trying to raise the specter of element molds now gone, and not necessarily worry about "new" elements or themes. There seems to be at least an assertion that LD will not reproduce molds for elements from the past in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

(...) There certainly seem to be several options for making this cross-series connection. But it's apparent from the parts list that most of them involve other Technic parts of one description or another. Were these answers easy for you guys to come (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Request for Dave Schuler's clones.zip File

Hey Y'all: Can someone please send me Dave Schuler's clones.zip file? The old hyperlinks to it from old lugnet posts are now dead. =( Please send to: blueofnoon@aol.com Thanks in advance! -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dead
(score: 0.310)

  Re: Help! Possessed monitor!

About a year ago I had exaclty the same problem with a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 720 (supposedly one of the best brands). The lil' bugger started to do the blinky after you'd left it on for a few minutes. Until one day I tried to turn it on and it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

dead
(score: 0.309)

More:  Next Page >>