 Trains / 6072
Re: New MOC Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alan Demlow writes:
After visiting Steve this past weekend (hello, GMLTC guys!), I finally have
some pictures of some of my MOC's, mainly a German-prototype steam train. • I've
banged together a web page at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/trains/moc/

Alan

Hello Alan!

Not only speaking German and reading the German Lego®-Forum, now you are even
building German engines! Next you will speak of US-trash too... ;-)
I really like your MOC train! The green waggons give a good couple with the
classic steam engine in black/red.
As any fan of steam engines and old waggons I always wanted Lego to create
green train windows: why are there no green soccer buses... I think the waggons
(what an amount of green doors from 4552!!) would look even a little better
with those.

"Leg Godt"

Ben

(Thanks for giving a link on my train sites!)