 Trains / 6282
Re: New MOC Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:43:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alan Demlow writes:
After visiting Steve this past weekend (hello, GMLTC guys!), I finally have
some pictures of some of my MOC's, mainly a German-prototype steam train.  I've
banged together a web page at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/trains/moc/

Alan

Wow!...I missed this when it was posted....Great pics...your creations seem
to capture that "European" look very well...much better than many of TLG's
recent offerings.

As I have said before, I am not a tain expert, but that may change someday...lol

As it is, my apartment seems small...If I got into trains, I would have to
rent another apartment just to set them up = o

(Your pics also remind me of how much I enjoyed the old Adams Family
episodes where Gomez plays with his trains...lol)

I really like the green train alot...

With the advent of Lego direct...it looks like train fans will be able to
finally realize some of their dreams a little quicker (if not cheaper)

                  John