  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4461 – 4480 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: meeting, forum and other stuff

(...) I got a lot of comments in mediums other than Lugnet on that mech. It seems that a lot of people are posting responses privately these days, which is a bit of a bummer to new members of the Lugnet who don't know yet "who's who". Scott, you'll (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  It's bobsled time!

Bobsledding starts tomarrow. Thought i'd have some fun... (URL) for the rhythm! Two for the rhyme! Three for the feeling! It's bobsled time!" "Sanka, You dead?" "Ya mon" Rick (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  What would make racers actually interesting... a track!

Dear Lego, Since TLC is dead set on selling racers as sets, why not give us something to race them on? Make a slot track along the lines of tyco etc. except lego compatible. Give the cars chassis's with motors, like regular slot cars, but also the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Old #755 switches remote?

(...) In fact you are right: 755 was just a pair of manual points and there was no way to upgrade them to remote controlled points. And indeed 753 and 754 have been automatic points. They have been operated by switches which were connected to the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Very small bricks?

(...) Dear Jason, those small bricks are often called "architects Lego", since they were sold to do model of houses etc. They have been marketed since 1963 by Modulex, which was a daughter company of Lego. This company still does exist! You might (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: X-Bot times

(...) Well if I can figure out all the multi-threading issues, I might actually get my bot to move. :-) Threading is something I haven't dealt with much in Java. Its very interesting, and I'm gradually getting it working. If it wasn't for wanting to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Roof parts for 7740 available in other sets?

(...) How to be sure about this? That has been the main point of first request... (...) As far as I know the only sets with the grey 3x3x1 slopes are 7760 and 7725. So these bricks are really rare either and for sure they are not part of the 7740. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: New Stories from the New Testament

(...) That was going to be my point as well. I would argue that every translation including the first one (ie, from the "mind of God" to the "hand of man") automatically (though not necessarily intentionally) reflects some of the biases of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Meeting in Germany

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G2JKt8.501@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Ben has a good picture over here: (URL) don't know if the two people on the left post on LUGNET... The guy with the grey coat is Casper van Nimwegen (LUGNUT #196) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Meeting in Germany

Today a couple of AFOLs met in Muelheim. It was great to meet all those people you only know by email and LUGNET postings! In the morning there was a sale in Muelheim and in the afternoon we build a big loop in the back of someone's garden (I think (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: 2002 Racer sets

(...) I think it was from me: (URL) who don't do Flash asked for screengrabs of the info from LEGO, I provided these. (...) Motor 5 from the Nitro Pulverizer does 45º well at a run, but I don't think any of the motors have the actual oomph to climb (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 0.325)

  Roof parts for 7740 available in other sets?

I own a single yellow 22° standard roof brick in 3x3x1. (I do not mean the corner brick at the front and rear side of the engine.) Does this brick come in any other set? My brick looks very shiny and new: so I do suppose it's not from a 7740. But (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: non-Lego elements (rumors on Knex)

(...) I have heared by rumors, that Lego in fact HAS bought Knex! The story I heared is the following: Lego lost market volume by Knex, so they decided to bring out a comparable line, which was the cheap SNAP crap... (My personal opinion on SNAP is, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  (canceled)

beneke
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Urban legends and Sluggy

That comic style reminds me of M.A.D. (TM) (C) :-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FxHz9H.6Mr@lugnet.com... (...) sensing (...) problem (...) who or (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes: [snip] (...) Sorry no screenshots of the gallery with 5 pirated pictures, but 2 screenshots of the Theme Galleries winner of August taken today. It's quite funny they are both available at the same time. Check (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

beneke
(score: 0.324)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) I happen to enjoy a VERY wide variety of music genres. I doubt that I shall easily find a set of reviewers whose views I respect or understand well enough to rely upon them. Perhaps, others with more boxed-in tastes can be served that way -- I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.324)

  Who has built this engine?

While surfing again through the georgeous PNLTC record gallery I found this engine including the interesting big wheels with metal rims. www.brickshelf.com/g...190013.jpg Who is the owner of that engine? Has anybody made similar rims in the right (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.324)

  Re: World Record LEGO Bridge

(...) With just 3 - 5 People we might own 600 ... 800 meters of 12V track, but it seems hard to find the people for the last 400 meters we need. And maybe even harder to find is the place for an event and a date where everybody has time enough. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.324)

  Re: Nuovi treni ?

(...) Non è un sospetto, ma una certezza: trattasi del "Bens Aprilscherz 2000", cioè il pesce d'aprile che ci ha fatto Reinhard Beneke qualche mese fa... Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

beneke
(score: 0.324)

More:  Next Page >>