Re: meeting, forum and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:07:40 GMT

The only thing we talked lately about in the Yahoo group was Jason's new
ships, which was posted in both the space and Yahoo, and Trevor's mech, was
was posted in various themes on LUGNET.

I got a lot of comments in mediums other than Lugnet on that mech.  It seems
that a lot of people are posting responses privately these days, which is a
bit of a bummer to new members of the Lugnet who don't know yet "who's who".
Scott, you'll recall that one of the guys from our EW group saw my minifig
scale ships for the first time in the past year, and I've had that stuff up
on my website all along.  The same goes for new members - they don't know
where to go to see the stuff we have been working on over the last couple of
years (even though the MichLUG link is right on here on Lugnet).  Which puts
a damper on attracting new MichLUG members unfortunatley, I'm sure.

The other discussion on Yahoo was me sending the link to the pictures of
ther Super Chief on Brickshelf, in case someone didn't see it. I thought
posting it to MichLUG @ LUGNET would have been silly.

Ohhhh sweet.  Ordered mine last night.  Good stuff!

We really have not had any "interesting banter" being talked about, outside
of the flack I got for the kids certificate last week. And I have not seen
any e-mail as of yet.

Lugnet has been MAJOR dead the past week or so.   The same could be said
about our yahoo group when compared the shear volume of traffic that we had
over the fall.  I've been swamped at work for almost 4 months and I don't
have a lot of time to respond to anything until I get home.  It must be the
same for everyone.

I don't mind paying 5-10$ for a meeting place to help the disenfranchised of
our group (a.k.a bRick).  I will just take it out on him in lego pieces.

;)

~Trev
The Astro Lift Company homepage:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/index.html