Re: meeting, forum and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In a previous episode I wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Unfortunalty it doesn't look to be too sunny, bummer.  :(

Indeed I was only able to shoot a few frames.

And today is going to follow the pattern of the last couple weeks: a sunny
morning, while the sun isn't shining on my living room, and a cloudy
afternoon. I just need about 3 more sunny afternoons to finish up the
photography, and I'm willing to take off work to do it, if only Mother Nature
wouldn't tease me so.

Amy

Mother Nature is out to get YOU.  Muuhuhhahhahahha!!!

:(

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/