  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4421 – 4440 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rhombic pantographs

(...) [snip] (...) I think the best solution would be a picture: that would tell more than 1000 words (to be honest: I couldn't follow your description). BTW: I think you know about my pantograph? Ok, it's kind of impurity, because I have used (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Nope, that's not what anyone is saying. There would have been a point reached where, had the replies continued, it should have been moved to wherever else if it had nothing to do with trains. It's like, hypothetically, RCX newsgroup, "Hey I'm (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  New MOC: steam engine P8

I have built a new steam engine yesterday in the evening. You will find a picture under the following URL: (URL) is a link into a new folder in my Brickshelf Gallery with more pictures too. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.327)

  Re: RCX Dead??

True. I was only thinking of alkaline. Matthias Jetleb (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

(...) Dave! are you coming over to the "Fight Club" side of debate? This is exactly what happens at the end of the movie...my fav part. This is all part of an ancient custom, in the bible it is known as The Feast of Jubilee -- its celebration (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  RE: RCX Dead??

I applied power to the last capacitor towards the back...and it works!!! Should I connect to this capacitor using a fuse or anything first or is it safe to solder leads directly from this capacitor? thanks -----Original Message----- From: (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  DATsville

Is the Datsville project dead? -AHui (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  Re: RCX Dead??

I saw your post on RTLToronto.... You didn't indicate whether you tried to use batteries again afterward. I'm assuming you did. I'm also assuming you hooked the terminals up backward. That could be trouble. The 7805 regulator will protect the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.327)

  Re: ?

that link is dead now. Someone mind telling me what it was? I'm curious as to whats got the comunity in an uproar. Gary Richard Noeckel <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GrtDzC.L11@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: RCX Dead??

Hello Matthias, thanks for a very detailed description of your findings inside the RCX. I have just one comment to add ... (...) True, as long as we are talking Alkalines. But how about NiCd accumulators? I think they can deliver much higher current (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Big trees

(...) inverted arches + each two 2x1x1 Palisade bricks from Legoredo Ben (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.326)

  Big trees

Have you ever wished to get bigger trees made by Lego? Take a look here: (URL) Berg has built nice models with cute backgrounds. He used the palm trees (quite useless for middle European Train layouts) to create georgeous fir trees. Kind Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Help wanted with possible trains ideas book [60's]

(...) Dear Benjamin, I'm not too sure about, but maybe this is your catalogue: (URL) I'm sure the pictures you discribe have to be dated to 1966 - 67, because the blue rails have been invented in 1966 and from 1968 on most engines have been black (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.326)

  Re: RCX Dead??

i think i shorted my RCX :( i was trying to connect a 9v 300mA adapter ti the battery tabs and the wires must have touched (i'm not sure what happened exactly) and now the thing doesn't switch on! :< i need help please! i'm not that good with (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Urantia?

Thanks, Dave! I did, of course, find the first link of my own before posing the request. Some dead links detracted from the experience there -- at least their central texts links were down when I visited last night. The second link you provided is a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Castle World.

(...) There is no better Lego series, where else can you get such an incredible case of megalomaniacalism so quickly? (...) Rules? I've only been a Castle Worlder for such a small amount of time, so what I know is limited, but I don't remember all (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

legends
(score: 0.326)

  RE: RCX Dead??

Well I did do it and now I'm looking for help figuring out what broke on it or somewhere to buy it without paying $130US from lego. Thanks??? -----Original Message----- From: Hapalua@aol.com [mailto:Hapalua@aol.com] Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  RCX Dead??

Hi I dropped my RCX on the floor (about 1m) Now it won't turn back on.anyone have any experience with this? Does anyone know lego's warranty? Thanks...this really sucks (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: RCX Dead??

(...) Also, there can be contact problems between the tabs and the circuit board. They are not soldered on, they only press against two square contact areas in the corners. If they are a little bent they can loose that contact, which happened to my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

  Re: RCX Dead??

(...) Definitely. I was having problems with my light sensor (this was before I was using legOS) - the 'test panel' in the Mindstorms software wasn't reading it, and the RCX just showed a boolean 1 on the light sensor port. So I called LEGO, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.326)

More:  Next Page >>