 Off-Topic / Debate / 15842
Re: Urantia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:14:47 GMT

Thanks, Dave!

I did, of course, find the first link of my own before posing the request.
Some dead links detracted from the experience there -- at least their
central texts links were down when I visited last night.

The second link you provided is a little less than unbiased, don't you think?

Still, I was hoping for something in between.

Perhaps I'll go see if the primary texts are back up again...

-- Hop-Frog