  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3981 – 4000 of 6562.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Auto Crossing

(...) The simplest way is to use a reed switch under the track to pick up the magnetic couplers. I haven't tried this method but it shouldn't give you any problems. Reed switches are a little hard to come by though (in my recent experience). The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered

Hi all, In the course of doing my dissertation research in the last year, I had pause to visit the Royal Geographical Society archives to look through the files of Sir Charles Arden-Close, who headed both the Geographical Section, General Staff and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: My New Website

(...) No worries, it's back up now I am glad to say! I'm just off to have a look at the tower crane. I wouldn't worry overly about the pictures, it doesn't affect the enjoyment of the site or anything like that, I just get dead pedantic about such (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: 2nd Potter poster image

Geez! This is the second reference to stuff from this site-what is up with their images? I don't understand why they are so blurry... But, yep! Sure looks like the Creator art was dead on to the movie, don't it? Intriguing...I wonder how the overall (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Much cooler. Unfortunately I got rid of most of the skeletons-- they paid for the Oasis Ambushes! :) (...) You know how much that's entered our cultural lexicon? I whispered, while watching "The Mummy Returns" last weekend, during the scene (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

Hey guys, since it is virtually DEAD :^D in MichLUG posting-land these last few days, I thought I would ask and see where we are all at on our Contraption models. Amy: how is the building coming along? Rick: any more ideas and residences? Scott: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Crusader Fortress

Hey all, I know that this is not going to compare in any way with the "July Surprise" news, but in it's honor, I'd like to announce the completion of my Crusader Fortress. It is a small Crusader fortress located in the Judean Wilderness (Ein Gedi to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)

(...) Really? You truly believe that there would have been scads of folks going into cardiac arrest over the announcement that a toy is being re-released? Come on - it's not like we're talking about beanie babies or Star Wars action figures. On the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars* (U.S. version)

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF6tDJ.Aty@lugnet.com... (...) dead (...) I don't know if this is along the lines of what you guys do, but when I was a kid I went through this phase where I was obsessed with (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Is this newsgroup dead?

Well, maybe. I usually check it out and read what's going on here. But I cannot find any good adventurers sets at my stores. Mostly looking for the dessert versions, especially vehicles. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Is this newsgroup dead?

Am I the only one who posts here anymore? (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Very disturbing...

(...) 14 year old kid. The music is a Japanese song about Pokemon ("hyakugojyuuichi" translates as "151", the number of Pokemon characters), and you also get a lot of dead links to translations. The animation though is just a tad wEiRd.... Jason J (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Train Show Dry Run

Well, I'm beginning to feel the reality of the train show. A bunch of us got together last night to set up the tables and try out our track layouts. In attendance were Chris Suich, Mike Walsh, James Beerman, Cary Clark, Max?, 2 kids (Chris's and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Bad Rcx's or bad ir

I believe that i have a dead rcx, or a problem w/ the ir transmitter (doubtfull). I have a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 1.5, and have succesfully installed the firmware using the cd given along with the set. But when i try to download (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Next Studfest (!)

(...) No worries. I'm more than happy to host and/or organise an even more salubrious venue than the college (somewhere more fitted to the majestic dimensions of Castle Kevin). Aug5 is just into the first week of next semester but since I'll have (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 1.121)

  Libertarian Propaganda

There isn't enough to debate around here these days ( grin) so here's some fodder. Rather than excerpting, here it is in its entireity. Note in particular point #3, which I think may be the most significant of the 5, although I'm rather fond of #1 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.121)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) I agree. But calling the lion, in this case, amoral makes it sound like it has a choice? (...) Dead animals don’t run away. Dead animals don’t jab you with their big pointy horns. (...) You may be right. I am no expert. (...) The problem with (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.121)

  Looking for....

Doesn't anyone have any DEAD 9v train motors they want to get rid of? I'm interested in two dead ones? let me know sardullo@oswego.edu (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 1.121)

  Re: New Brickbay promotion

(...) Dave, I *know* you're smarter than this. You know well the difference between the semantic load of "gypsum" (if there is one, outside of East Tawas, MI, where it indicates employment ;) ) and that of "gypping" (or "Gypsy"). (...) What's so (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.121)

  A couple of Potter thangs...

I have a few ideas and comments on the up-coming Harry Potter line... 1) I like how the minifigs look, but I have a beef witht he movie's interpretation of costuming at HogWart's U. Nowehre in any of the books do they talk about the students being (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

dead
(score: 1.121)

More:  Next Page >>