  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3961 – 3980 of 6562.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, Hal....

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:H2307w.6HC@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) pod (...) not (...) There are (...) Nice work, especially with the arms. There's a 2001 pod in this video: (URL) = doesn't want to be (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

It's not dead, it's resting. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Predictions ---...--- 1- (URL) 30, Garalet nightmare - he defiantly sees himself half human, half skeleton don't know how exactly it fits usually all co-stars die, not the star but if Kullvox can be alive again so does Garalet or will see a nice (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Yeah sorry I guess I wasn't spacific enough. We are a Limited Partnership which limits our liability to the value of NELUG's assets, which while substantial from the groups perspective they are minimal in terms of real value. <humor> Of course (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) My guess would be that since this is a re-issue of a TECHNIC set as a legend, it has TECHNIC written on the box. I mean, in the original release, it was part of TECHNIC, not Star Wars, Racers, Bionicle, etc. Personally, I don't really care if (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  roundhouse renovation completed

As visitors of brickshelf might have noticed, I have uploaded some new pics of the renovated engine roundhouse daily. (URL) the job is done and the roundhouse is finished (for the moment). Next step (in a few weeks) will be to motorize the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.352)

  Thoughts on Community & Censorship (Was: Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....)

I’ll be moving this to .off-topic simply because I don’t want to bog down the other groups. Although, I think this may be a relevant topic for any AFOL who visits Lugnet and sites like it. I’m not trying to beat any dead horses (as I recognized the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Yes it is dead. There is no castle section in the lego catalogs shop at home has 4 kits availible and I just went to florida which has downtown disy which has a lego olny store that is owned by lego. Well When I saw no casstle or spider man kits I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Printable Partsref

Hello, All! Is there a "Printable Partsref" available anywhere, or an easy way to print up a hard copy of all the LDraw parts? None of the FAQs seem to mention anything about something like this, and the "Printable Visual Parts Catalog -Patrick (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dead
(score: 0.352)

  Re: I'm getting hungry

(...) Funny you mention this because I was chatting with John just this afternoon at MIE and we just sort of assumed next Friday night. So it's Friday, September 13th, 2002, 6pm Swiss Chalet. For the October dinner, I suggest we find another subway (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

(...) pix (...) Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.351)

  What was that again?

I remember that a while back that there was some people on here who said that Japanese anime and manga series consisted of mecha and shows and games like Exo Squad, BattleTech, and MechWarrior consisted of mechs? Well, here are two categories to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available

(...) Well, I guess - but the Spybotics firmware wouldn't know how to drive the extra motor - unless it replaced one of the built-in motors which would then be 'dead weight'. I think you'd have to be pretty desperate to want to do that...especially (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.351)

  Re: MOC update: improved roundhouse (SNIR?)

(...) That building technik got even an own name recently: - SNIR-technik for "S"tuds "N"ot "I"n "R"ow. Has that been used in Lugnet before? It was just a fun mention in the German www.1000steine.de forum, but now it's used there more and more and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.351)

  Re: MOC update: improved roundhouse

(...) of (...) I have continued my work on the roundhouses interieur: New pictures are to be found from this site on: (URL) Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.351)

  The Suicide King

Hey Y'all: See it here: (URL) to make things fun: Both the central figure and the heart symbol are constructed of CAD bricks, but I also did things in the design that you couldn't possibly do with real bricks -- and certainly not with Lego bricks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

dead
(score: 0.351)

  Town Building Contest - Special Category results

Here's a partial listing of the special category results for the contest. It turned out to be a very time consuming job doing the judging, so not every special category has a result. If I get more in later, I will post them. The contest home page is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.351)

  MOC update: improved roundhouse

Hi Folks, I have added some more details to my engine roundhouse from late 1999. It got now doors from Legoredo®, a side building with a furnace and especially lots of details in the inside. I have uploaded some first pictures at Brickshelf: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

beneke
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Dead men tell no tales!

(...) In my blessed opinion, Harry Potter and Star Wars have been the best thing for LEGO Castle accessory set development since the invention of the mini figure. Why? I get lots of nice parts in new designs and colors that stimulate my creativity. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

In lugnet.dear-lego, Christopher L. Weeks writes: "What kids need is the experience of complex modularity with rules of certain varying granularity." Yep, I can't count how many times I heard old Gramps yelling that out the kitchen window at me. (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.351)

More:  Next Page >>